Another Youth Allowance question... (1 Viewer)

zaqwerty

HSC
I'm quitting my full time job at the end of the year and going back to Uni full time next year. I am applying to receive YA next year too. However, I will technically qualify for YA in about October this year (will have earnt enough money and will be a full time uni student externally).

Although I know I won't actually receive anything because I earn too much, can I apply for YA in October even though I will be working full time for the next three months?

I just want to apply so I can be sure that I'll get it as soon as I quit my job...

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
I'm quitting my full time job at the end of the year and going back to Uni full time next year. I am applying to receive YA next year too. However, I will technically qualify for YA in about October this year (will have earnt enough money and will be a full time uni student externally).

Although I know I won't actually receive anything because I earn too much, can I apply for YA in October even though I will be working full time for the next three months?

I just want to apply so I can be sure that I'll get it as soon as I quit my job...

Umm i dont think so?

cassieagill

HSC
no you won't qualify at that time, you must wait until your employment has ended, call centrelink for more details

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)