annoying television ads!! grr... (1 Viewer)

lengstar

HSC
i repeat warren sucks

you know what a mad ad is
the on with that sexy chick going to her bubble bath and this guy runs and and bombs the bath and she throws a soap at him while he's drinking some beer

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by s_a
oh i luv the sultana bran commercial!
u mean that one with the mom and her two kids singing and dancing along

omg i hate that ad so lame its not funny

put on a boat, sunscreen protection...banana boat ad with that lil kid is soo cute

psycho_mushy

HSC
how bout that ad about the coffee?

he's drinking coffee and he gets flakes of coffee above his upper lip... the chick opposite of him is doing these seductive shit with her tongue.. telling him to wipe it off.. he's like WOW! buut hahaha she eventually gives up to such a dumb dick and walks up and passes him a tissue...

that's a classic

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i like the one for some bank or home loan or something with the 'niggling doubt' and the 'niggling doubt' is played by oh i forget his name but he follows the poor people around and then they go to the right bank and he gets left outside :( but its really funny and they had bus ads for it too and i was laughing but no one knew what ad i was talking about when i explained it to them but anyway..

~Dreamer

HSC
nah i like the mocona add... :D the one where the two women were talking bout their new hot flatmate...and he turns out to be a crossdresser homo!! i hate the jarah chocolate add where she licks her lips.... another classic is terrys chocolate orange..... did u see how big her oranges are?! :eek:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Funny thing about that sultana bran ad is the girl in it (Katrina) is actually a really good singer. But they made her sound shit.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Those commonwealth bank ads, those "but we are saving" ads. I really really hate them.

HSC
the new channel 7 ads when they always put in the word 'spanking'. grrrrrr, i despise that word! now i only watch that channel for 'that 70's show'.

vanity

HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_

i fucking hate Danoz Direct
so do i! those advertisements for nair hair removal annoy me, so do the ones that sell Wyld for women & men and gross middle-old age people are like "yes wyld is so good it makes me so horny i have so much energy . . . etc . . ." haha
network ads annoy me too.. like last night i couldnt get "you're still the one . . . "from channel nine in my head.. grrr!!

ps happy new year everyone :)

MoNNiE

HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
the new channel 7 ads when they always put in the word 'spanking'. grrrrrr, i despise that word! now i only watch that channel for 'that 70's show'.
haha i love that infomercial.. i dunno why!

lets say we all hate those federal government announcements...anything that stars john howard in it is in its own mind, a turn off

Ashleet

HSC

i absolutely hate those Dodo internet service ads... "Dodo.. dodo.. connect yourself with dodo.." [/B]

seriously who would trust an ISP named after an EXTINCT bird

vanity

HSC
Originally posted by Ashleet
seriously who would trust an ISP named after an EXTINCT bird
hahaha :p

i dont like that advertisement i think its for superannuation, and the guy has this monotone-husky voice! anyone know what it is?? his voice is ewwww

Ashleet

HSC
Originally posted by vanity
hahaha :p

i dont like that advertisement i think its for superannuation, and the guy has this monotone-husky voice! anyone know what it is?? his voice is ewwww
any ad for superannuation is bad.

How about the stupid ads for the insurance company for people over 55 or 65. Australian pensioners insurance agency.
Or the one where the old lady check the mail and looks at it, jumping up and down iin a circle "yes, yes yes

MoNNiE

HSC
haha...that ad pisses me off... thk god it only shows during midday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)