Announcement: Monday's Exam (1 Viewer)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Hey guys,

Our HSC drama career is finally coming to an end! So, any last minute tips?

- Read the question properly and ANSWER the F*@#ing thing!

- Don't doubt your ability to answer a question, be confident in your answer

- Remember that it is only 40% of the total HSC mark, 60% has already been decided... So go in there relaxed and you'll do better.

- Know which option your doing (don't laugh, I got a screaming friend asking me which question we do right before trials)

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Time management. Don't spend an extra five minutes on Austrailan theatre to push it from a 19 --> 20, if it means that your Studies in drama essay only gets a 15. Remember that it is easier to move within and between lower bands than that top one!

- Don't be a drama queen and panic about not knowing something, if you don't know how to answer something or its a really difficult question, that alot of the state probably wouldn't be able to! Just answer it to the best of your ability.

Any others?

See you all on the other side,

Sparky!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
thanks darl :) great tips!!

we can all do it!! We've gone this far, so I'm sure we'll kill this part too. lol

It's all about knowing your stuff, NOT panicking, and time management.

Do a few practice essays the day before, so you know the gist of the questions.

and HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP BEFORE THE EXAM!!!

:p

skankit

and don't forget your practical examples :uhhuh:

they love those! and also remember - the markers werent in your classroom so they have no idea what you did and didnt do :p

kalinda

HSC
and have sugar before you go in
the only uses sugar for energy or eat a banana because it has slow burning energy to get you though an exam

GOOD LUCK ALL

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
GOOD LUCK DRAMA PEEPS

bring home a touchdown!...or a band 6, whichever you like

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
skankit said:
and also remember - the markers werent in your classroom so they have no idea what you did and didnt do :p

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That's a point. I could say I travelled to Berlin and exhumed the corpse of Brecht to ask him questions about Epic Theatre and then went to where the Berliner Ensemble was situated and re-played TTO for a 6month season...and they can't dispute it.

Well, maybe the dead body bit. :D

GOOD LUCK DRAMA PEOPLES!!

(Especially good luck to those like Sparky and I who have Modern the day after :confused: )

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
We called on Leni Riefenstahl for Modern, and were about to call on the Spirit of Meyerhold... but we realised that he would be a real bitch.

V

val_dramaqueen

yes... good tips billy and

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

it's all about timing guys and just go in there being confident that you can do it... CAUSE YOU ALL CAN!!

woot for us!

i_am_an_genius

Ode 2 Sparky

Hey guys, i just want to thank Sparky for all the help and input he has had in these threads, not only the drama one but i often saw his name in the english ones and other stuff (and im sure subject threads that i dont do as well), always going out of his way to help other people, and making really relevant and helpful posts such as exam questions. So just a big thank you and a warm round of applause for Skarky, and i hope everything goes amazingly around december th 20th and 21st, as im sure it will - Thanks again dude, stay cool.

That is all.

CheGuevara

bravo to that! on sparky, uve been great help to all of us and i want to back up genius and give a round of appluase! hip hip hurah!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)