annotated bibliography (1 Viewer)

where in the syllabus does it say u need an annotated bibliography?

my teach decided that it would b unnecessary, i've used and relied on so many sources that the bibliography would end up being longer than the major work...

so am i going to lose marks for this? the mw is bound, finished and unchangeable...help!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
yes someone answer this please. i am doing CR, so do i need to annotate my proper bibliography or just the one in the hard copy?

ok, i'll just reply to myself

sheesh - i shoulda read all the other threads... it's gone crazy in here tho! i leave boredofstudies world last week to work on ext 2, come back today and wallah!!

apologies for bringing annotated bibliographies back in again... lets just put it down to stress

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
no, make people reply
i want to clear this up once and for all

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
That's for everyone right?
Is there anything special for us CR'ers?

Maddy

Damien Martyn Rocks!
lol, thats ok. Thank god for my teacher she is soo organised. She made sure that none of us were rushing for the last few days. She is a jewel!!

hehe, mine took 40 words out of my reflection statement, i ran off and bought her flowers!!! i can't believe they're still talking to us after this whole year of agony!

Maddy

Damien Martyn Rocks!
Um, baby doll, I'm not sure for u. I am doing a short story so . . . A gal in my class is doing a CR but I'm not sure where her bib is going . . .

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by ladypenelope85
ok, i'll just reply to myself

sheesh - i shoulda read all the other threads... it's gone crazy in here tho! i leave boredofstudies world last week to work on ext 2, come back today and wallah!!

apologies for bringing annotated bibliographies back in again... lets just put it down to stress
Jo, you should've joined us during the weekend. this place was ALIVE, like New York and Rome

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
i ended up putting my (craply) annotated bibliography in with my MW but b4 the reflection statement.... uh.. oh..? :p IT'S OVER NOW, WHO CARES!!

Webdoggy

hey, if they want it so bad, they can bloody find it!
(mine was so long that it wont be too hard for them though)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)