ANKI (1 Viewer)

hellohowslife

HSC
Hello, I would like to start using Anki
1. What type of stuff should I add for business, economics and legal studies flashcards? Has anyone used it before?
2. How useful is ANKI for HSC?
3. Does anyone have any ANKI decks they made previously?
4. Is the iPhone app worth the money?

dasfas

HSC
1. Everything, you should use anki every day. Make sure you google how to make good flashcards as mine sucked initially.
2. I used quizlet in y11/12, and have been using anki since the start of uni. I think my results speak for themselves - it is absolute god-tier for learning
3. Not many high schoolers are on the anki grind so probably not. Making your own cards is better though, so perhaps just buy notes off of someone and convert them into flashcards.
4. Absolutely, I do them every day on the train and when walking between classes. It is the best $20 investment in your education full stop.

hellohowslife

HSC
1. Everything, you should use anki every day. Make sure you google how to make good flashcards as mine sucked initially.
2. I used quizlet in y11/12, and have been using anki since the start of uni. I think my results speak for themselves - it is absolute god-tier for learning
3. Not many high schoolers are on the anki grind so probably not. Making your own cards is better though, so perhaps just buy notes off of someone and convert them into flashcards.
4. Absolutely, I do them every day on the train and when walking between classes. It is the best $20 investment in your education full stop.
Thanks! Did you write short answers in your flashcards? Or did you just use them for definitions, formulas etc.? Also, the app is actually $40 lol 😔

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)