• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Angel (1 Viewer)

Fry

did anyone watch it on Wednesday 10:30pm? it was excellent and i loved the ending where Spike appears:

Wes: Spike?
Angel: Spike?
Harmony: Blondie Bear?

haha..friggin' hilarious!
i was very pissed off when there was the blackout and i was sorta lost throughout the rest of the episode, but on the upside, im so glad Harmony's back..she rocks!!! i still remember her as that bitchy girl from the Addam's Family.

im so excited this show is back and i can't wait for the ep with Andrew. he's a legend! they should make him a regular cast member.

anyway, i can't post an Angel thread without mentioning Buffy. i miss Buffy SOOOO much and i still can't believe we won't be seeing another new season. waaahh!!! But kudos to channel 7 for airing the repeats..it brings back so many memories. ive watched this show throughout highschool and the Scooby Gang tought me everything i needed to know about life and of course how to talk the talk i.e. 'slayer speak'.

Riffy

Originally posted by Fry
im so excited this show is back and i can't wait for the ep with Andrew. he's a legend! they should make him a regular cast member.
that one was on a few weeks back in america, real real good ep.

anyone, this is proly the best season of angel or darn close

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by Krangelus
ANGEL HAS BEEN CANCELLED IN AMERICA
hasn't been cancelled. is being cancelled at the end of the season

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
der shit crazyhomo, there will not be a season 6 :(
unless some other network (UPN/Scifi Channel) pick it up... but i doubt it.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
okay, as much as I theoretically want it to keep going... and going... and going... wouldn't you rather it end on a good note? As much as I looooved season six of Buffy, the show could've very easily ended at the end of s5, and then we wouldn't have the (mostly) shitfest that was season 7. I think it could very well be the same with Angel. I have no doubts that season 6 could have the potential to be excellent, but do you think it could go on forever? David B. is kind of getting older, you know, and though I'm not saying he doesn't look good, it shows. And it's going to keep showing. And there's only so long that a show CAN challenge you, and have new things, and be exciting and wonderful. So why not end Angel now, when it's at its peak?

That turned into a novel. Synopsis: Angel good now. End Angel before Angel get bad. The end.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah but that's because Connor sucked.
I kind of got slack on watching Angel in season 3-4 because I didn't like the son storyline, and then it just confused things. also because since I refused to work Monday nights (cause of Buffy), I had to generally work tuesday nights, and would get home 15 minutes in. Hence confusion. My tiny little brain couldn't handle it.
I'm really looking forward to this season though.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Its on fairly late at night. I think if i were laying around - not sure what to watch i would flick on Angel. But after that sing-a-long Buffy episode, i've been turned off in regards to vampires and the like.

Riffy

Originally posted by babyslug
Its on fairly late at night. I think if i were laying around - not sure what to watch i would flick on Angel. But after that sing-a-long Buffy episode, i've been turned off in regards to vampires and the like.
i was about to write this whole post about creativity and stupid people dismissing it for, well, stupidity but instead i feel this sums it all up in a nice little package

/me slaps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)