...and then it was over. (1 Viewer)

Lolliana

so, handed in our projects today, does anyone else feel as numb and emotionally drained?
on one hand im relieved, cos i hate my major work witha passion that burns like piles
on the other hand, i just wanna second chance
i think if i had to do it again, id coose critical response, do an analysis of barbie as a feminine idol, or the representation of african-american femininity in rap videos, or a discussion on the shakespeare debate...
would anyone else, if they had the oppurtunity, change their form or concept?
does anyone else thank the sweet lord that we had to use a number and not our real names?

the worst thing is, i know that the mark i'll get wont compensate for all the frustration and teary outbursts

Leap

free falling
HSC
I'm not sure whether it was worth it or not.
Regardless of the end mark, is it worth constant and prolonged stress throughout the whole year? I'm don't know.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
If i had a second chance, i wouldve stuck with my original short story instead of doing a critical

pri

HSC
N/A
my story changed sooooooo much throughout the year. I just looked at my drafts...

lizzy1004

HSC
i didnt save many drafts+_+!~ oh wellzzz if i had a second cahnce i would be mro organised

lizzy1004

HSC
this jeaoulsy is buliding up within me~~ every time i read my s.s its gives me a heacache

Jinglebell

HSC
i'm scared to look at my pretty, bound finished major work...i'm scared i'll find a mistake or something:) but i'm glad it's over and finished...although i'm gonna be completely lost since we have a pupil-free day tomorrow and i can't default to 'oh, i'll do ext 2...'

on a slightly different note, we had our hsc major work showcase at school tonight, and my teacher is so proud of us (or just so glad we're finished) that she seriously bailed up our ext 2 class/our families at least twice each...i think she talked to my parents about three times, and i kept running away so she wouldn't see me. it was frightening:)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Jinglebell
i'm scared to look at my pretty, bound finished major work...i'm scared i'll find a mistake or something:) but i'm glad it's over and finished
True, that's why i am not going to look at my reflection statement again. I have changed it like more than 10 times!

Huy

HSC
N/A
I hate my work with a passion, also.
But my teacher read my major work and says it's beautiful? LOL
Haha.

I handed up a 300+ page journal
with about 20-25 pages for the actual major work.

I'm glad it's over, although, funnily enough, we have until Friday to hand it up, but I've already submitted mine.

Oh well... I tried :D :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Huy
I hate my work with a passion, also.
But my teacher read my major work and says it's beautiful? LOL
Haha.

I handed up a 300+ page journal
with about 20-25 pages for the actual major work.

I'm glad it's over, although, funnily enough, we have until Friday to hand it up, but I've already submitted mine.

Oh well... I tried :D :D

thats crazy!!!

oh well finished thats it the rest of the year is about relaxing and if anybody mentions postmodernism ever EVER again i will castrate them with their tonsils

Jacks

HSC
I don't know what I think about mine, but I'm glad I chose to undertake the course and that I did a critical response. I might change my mind when I get my mark but at least for now I'm glad I did it. I'm glad it's over, but at the same time I didn't want to hand it in... :D

Leanne

HSC
hey!!!

i dont think its sorta hit me yeat that i've finished it....seems so surreal......but i don't want to read my short story for a long long time........i'm sick to death of it- and i actually liked it!!!

i dunno bout my refelction statement..teacher said it got better and better...but i don't think it seemed as professinal as the others i've seen.......

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
I feel really empty as well.

We had to go to this meeting room to drop our stuff there and I didn't want to leave the room.

But at least that's 1 unit down :D

Jinglebell

HSC
Originally posted by Jacks
I'm glad it's over, but at the same time I didn't want to hand it in... :D
hehehe, she didn't wanna hand it in coz now she's got nothing to constantly carry around with her like a security blanket:p

Originally posted by AsyLum
if anybody mentions postmodernism ever EVER again i will castrate them with their tonsils
how exactly does that work? i'm all for creative castrations, but this one has me stumped:)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Leap
I'm not sure whether it was worth it or not.
Regardless of the end mark, is it worth constant and prolonged stress throughout the whole year? I'm don't know.

SOOO WORTH IT!!

Jacks

HSC
I think it was worth it, I never doubted that. I don't think I stressed about getting it finished or anything like that because I always knew I would do it. I'm stressing now that it's handed in...because I have no say in anything from here. If they hate it there isn't a damn thing I can do about it...

rose_glasses

:) c'mon guys just be proud no matter how you think you went cos chances are, you've aced it!
Just take a look at your work (all pretty and binded) and just think "yeah i did that...":)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)