Ancient & Modern Hist. (1 Viewer)

IceBreaker

HSC
does anyone do both anient & modern history here?........is it really good coz i wish i have picked them..just wondering, thanks

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
didnt do ancient cos i hate all that sudy of societies and how they lived, fought blah blah.

did modern. lots of fun. lots of politics which i like and less of the sociology stuff. Lots of wars and conflict. and oh yeah, lots of essays. Fun subject and quite straightforward for an interested student.

theres my pathetic summary...

bee_sumbody

bludger
HSC
N/A
ah yea im actually doing both ancient and modern...and so are heapsa other girls in my skool..neways..its alrite i guess..in a way it kinda relates...'in a way'...
tke cre!
=)

chelsy

HSC
well, i'm doing modern history.... and just as i had expected... i gotta write heaps of essays... but i guess it's alright, i'm kinda like it because i'm doing okey...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i do both, and originally i was doing ext history but i am too lazy to work that hard for a 1u subject so i dropped it

i do like it but it's v v easy to fall behind and there's so much you have to know.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Seems hard to do both histories, all those confused dates...ughghgh.

HBK_9

ThE sHoWsToPPa
HSC
IceBreaker said:
does anyone do both anient & modern history here?........is it really good coz i wish i have picked them..just wondering, thanks
ye im doin both and there not bad, pretty good
the thing is i think all the shit is concentrated on Yr 12 and the personality,civilsation etc that you choose

Like i'm tryin 2 prepare for my Half-yearlies and for Ancient we have done some background information on Archaeology and sources and a case study on Iceman

As for Modern History all we have done is Civil Rights in the 1950 and 1960 and the American Civil War in the late 1800's with Jim-Crow Laws,Segregation etc

So yeah its not bad

0Jade0

HSC
I do both. Modern is my fave, although I'm doing better in Ancient.
I don't think it's a bad thing to do both. You just have to be prepared for a whole lot of work.

HBK_9

ThE sHoWsToPPa
HSC
ye same with me and economics
i prefer that than business studies but i had to settle 4 business studies

Since where on Ancient and Modern History topic would anyone have any notes prelim course

Last edited:

0Jade0

HSC
No, nothing beats this. In yr 9 we had 14 people that wanted to do french. The school said that wasn't enough. This year they have 4 students and are going to Paris...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)