Ancient history predictions?? (1 Viewer)

natsumi

HSC
I dissagreed with the quote because the lady said that Egypt's Imperialistic agenda started of "by accident", which i dont think so, so i sturcutred it in terms of three pharoahs and the progression of imperialism

Ahmose: Egypt was newly consolidated and in order to prevent its "superioty from being rudely dashed to the ground again" [historian quote], Ahmose embarked on a series of DELIBRATE military campaigns , i really focused on the one detailed in ahmose,son of ebana's tomb in which he goes to nubia to silence dissdents and comes back with gold and medjay warriors ---> i agreed with the part of the quote in which she said that miltarism brought back treasure and resources

Hatshepsut:

In order to justify and legitimsie her rule hatshepsut embarked n a Traditional new kingdom Imperialistc agenda by also conducting military campgains like her predecessors, i talked about her campagian to gaza and her expedtion to punt, and whilst it was a trading expedition, it was still imperialistc, but again not on accident as the quote suggests but very delibrate to legitimise her rule. Talked also about the resources part in the quote with descriptions on dier el bahri and myrrh and gold

Thut 3:

I talked about the impementation of spheres of influence with the mitanni like you, and added the capture of megiddo.

I hope that makes sense:oops:
bro i hated the quote they gave us but i tried to integrate it in my nubia paragraph
but i did
para 1: syria palestine not really under their control but kinda
para 2: nubia is more like the modern concept of imperialism
para 3: but it also may not have been that imperialistic bc it did keep peaceful relations with other societies like hatshepsut with punt

THElorax17

HSC
bro i hated the quote they gave us but i tried to integrate it in my nubia paragraph
but i did
para 1: syria palestine not really under their control but kinda
para 2: nubia is more like the modern concept of imperialism
para 3: but it also may not have been that imperialistic bc it did keep peaceful relations with other societies like hatshepsut with punt
how many pharaohs ddi you end up writing about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)