ancient history is destroying my brain (1 Viewer)

lis86

study tips

Hi,

I was struggling in my exams but went well in my trials cause I tried this so i hope it works for you is you want to try it. My teacher went through all the past questions etc that could happen and ones that are likely/unlikely. Basically, Ancient History is all about remembering stuff so I did a general answer on each topic, like for Hatshepsut i just did, military, support base, justification to rule, building, honouring Amun etc in a few paragraphs, typed them up, printed it off and wrote it out and i swear it permantly stayed in my head. So if you want try typing your notes, print them and then just copy them to a paper and you remember them quite easily.

Good luck in your exams!:)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by lis86
Hi,

I was struggling in my exams but went well in my trials cause I tried this so i hope it works for you is you want to try it. My teacher went through all the past questions etc that could happen and ones that are likely/unlikely. Basically, Ancient History is all about remembering stuff so I did a general answer on each topic, like for Hatshepsut i just did, military, support base, justification to rule, building, honouring Amun etc in a few paragraphs, typed them up, printed it off and wrote it out and i swear it permantly stayed in my head. So if you want try typing your notes, print them and then just copy them to a paper and you remember them quite easily.

Good luck in your exams!:)
thank you! that is a great tip!!! omg, could you help me with my hatshepsut question? i made a thread about it, i'm lost

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by dirty dave
*sigh* i never have enough time. harimu, how did u finish with 30 mintues left? i had to finish my last section in 15 mins
I have no idea... I finished saying what i had to say, i suppose. Didn't do too badly at the end of it, unlike what i had predicted while i was inside the exam room.

young_gurl

hehehe yeah i find typing up my notes much more neat and fun and easy to read...! i also file my summary notes in an A4 folder with dividers so little effort is required to find them!...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)