Anbody help with additional material for Strictly ballroom? (1 Viewer)

jaygo

HSC
hey does anybody have any good additional material i can use with striclty ballroom? maybe some of the guys that did the HSClast year thanks

Horst Burkhardt

Bastard Sys***** of Hell
HSC
Well, I am choosing to do A Clockwork Orange and Barry Lyndon as my related texts.

Not an easy choice, but it's something your teachers won't be expecting, and it will be a nice challenge for you.

Sukey

HSC
It's best not to use another film.

One of the kids at my school did it, even with another related, but the teacher still wasn't happy.

The best and easiest ones to do are photographs or paintings. try to stay away from ads because their main purpose is to make a profit, not to send out a message (except that their product is the best)

Also, you can do anything with photos and if you make a mistake, it is likely the teacher won't even know what text it is! As if the people marking the HSC are going to search up every piece of related material they get in order to find if what you're saying is correct!

Novels are also good, but my teacher says that you really need to know how to do it though. There's a lot of people who do novels and end up stuffing it up. I'm doing a novel, Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde. Needless to say, I've been doing like a million essays for my teacher to mark, and she's still not happy with it! But I'm sticking with my choice because it is one of my favourite books of all time!!!

~Sw33ti3~

hate uni.... but why :S
HSC
the related text must fit YOUR definition of Image, so there isn't a correct one, it depends on HOW you want to write the essay and wat you want to link it with...

or else... without a good definition, you will all over the place....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)