An Idea that seems pretty new (1 Viewer)

AccelerateGirl

HSC
So, i posted a while back about my topic of bullying. Having just finished a major part of my research, i kinda came up with anther idea.:idea:

I thinking of a PIP about the PIP

Haven't exactly thought it out yet, content and relevance wise, but i keep thinking about how cool it could be. Writing a PIP about the journey, the stresses, the hardships and successes the results, how it's affected/changed people.

I dunno, it sounds prettty cool to me

So, any Feed back??

Much appreciated
:hippie:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
more original than the idea of bullying, which could be a plus. but will be harder to find information on, a lot of it will come from interviewing a limited number of people which reduces chance of making a conclusive insight.

Sadiah

HSC
So, i posted a while back about my topic of bullying. Having just finished a major part of my research, i kinda came up with anther idea.:idea:

I thinking of a PIP about the PIP

Haven't exactly thought it out yet, content and relevance wise, but i keep thinking about how cool it could be. Writing a PIP about the journey, the stresses, the hardships and successes the results, how it's affected/changed people.

I dunno, it sounds prettty cool to me

So, any Feed back??

Much appreciated
:hippie:
I'll be honest here: I wont say that the idea of conducting the PIP about the PIP has never been done/attempted before.

When I done my PIP, we went to the State Library and I stumbled upon a PIP about the PIP. It was interesting, and palpably acheived a band 6.

Nevertheless, your enthusiasm about your new idea is interesting, and so I wont object on your choice =)

Here's some feedback:

If you're serious about the topic area, then go for it! Otherwise, you're wasting your time.

You probably should already have a brief outline of the methodologies you want to utilise, however, I recommend primary research would be a lot easier for you, as you will be able to recieve micro resposnes from a macro scale. Hence, start distributing your questionnaires, surveys, etc now.

As for secondary research .. uhmmm.. you'll have to start researching as soon as possible. Because remember, markers don't only want to see you utilising only primary methodologies, they want to see secondary research (even though it's a methodology itself).

Make sure you incorporate the concepts of Society and Culture!

Goodluck =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)