America's Next Top Model - Cycle 7 (1 Viewer)

sandz_2

HSC
if you don't have foxtel, you can search antm cycle 7 on youtube and some ppl have uploaded eppies =]

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
glitterfairy said:
the thing is, commercial modelling is "pretty". But high-fashion (eg ANTM) is about being edgy and not neccessarily pretty in a conventional sense...
I wish joanie had won last season :( even if she was 'commerical'

glitterfairy said:
To be honest I didn't think the twins would be this good (thought they looked too plain) but they're taking really good photos...
I agree completely!

EDIT:
AMANDA (girly)

MICHELLE (tom-boy)

You should all be greatful for that. now i know who the first five to go are :(
but i'm not overly disappointed. ;)

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
ah, good on you for taking one for the team :)

*has refused to look at spoilers*

Skeeta

HSC
I've been watching it if i get home from uni early - starting to get addicted by oh.my.gosh. i suck at names so thank you guys for using descriptions also :)

I think the "pretty girl" who got her hair cut short looks really really really really really masculine. Like i look at her and i think she's a transexual.

I was in love with the other girl with short hair that got booted out. (I admit, her pictures are shite!) I am dying to get my haircut like that. Dying.. Dying.. Dying to get it cut like that.

But i'll probably look like a man. Plus my hair is curly so i dont think it will go down well. :(

HSC
N/A
Masculine girl is Jaeda I think.

I hate her attitude. She reminds me a bit of Jayla from a few cycles ago - they expect their features to just "work" for them without having to put any more effort in.

Hmm I was going to say she should model fine, Giselle Bundchen has really masculine looks too, but she's got long hair. Halle Berry has short hair but softer features, Jade from last cycle learnt how to soften her look? Meh. If Mr and Miss Jay + Tyra think it'll work, it probably can.

Skeeta

HSC
Yeah i think Tyra is very opinionated, and it could be a fantastic shot, but not what she wanted she'll boot them. Is Tyra getting worse on the show or is it just me?

HSC
N/A
I'm still getting my head around this cycle's changes - makeover not at a studio, less significant end-prizes, new panel look.

As time goes by it's like there's so much extra stuff going on that you loose any real "grit" aside from bitching sessions between the girls. So in that sense, it's getting worse :(

HSC
N/A
Boo for missing ANTM on TV. Yay for ANTM on YouTube! :D

I still like AJ muchly, but I don't think she has the 'personality' to win. She's the type of person who would end up coming second, like Kaylen.

Caridee is doing good too... hot condender I reckon. And Eugena reminds me of Naomi...

Oh and that song they did was hilarious :p And Miss Jay's imitation of megg's "Rock and roolllll!"

AND GOODBYE ANTM BITCH :D

HSC
it was a good elimination this week. i like what brooke did with the bowl once it fell off "You make it work ;)". i lold. i loved her photo too.

i wasnt as impressed by amanda and michelle though.

Oh, and AJ! As if you wouldnt have chosen brooke to go to texas. poor girl.be nice for a change.

Miss Jay was wacky this episode :p

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Oh God I think AJ is terrible. Her photos are pretty good but she has the worst attitude; I agree, what a bitch for not choosing Brooke to go to Texas.

I love Brooke but her face never seems to work in her photos. But omg. Caridee is sooooooo fucking hot.

GF, I sat there cringing as they did that song, just thinking wtf!

Tyra's arms looked really big, or was her corset just really tight?

HSC
I liked brooke's face in her photo last night. but maybe i just have a thing for dark eyes.

i think tyra's letting herself go.

Not enough vegetables and too much fried chicken.

(on a somewhat random aside, did anyone else hear about naomi cambell being arrested this morning? apparantly it was for assualt or something. i think it was in London.)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
there was a warrant out for her arrest i think? apparently she's been missing court dates in the US? so maybe it was due to that.

but back to ANTM.

i love AJ's look but she seems so one dimensional? and Brooke is fantastic, she's got great personality. she and Caridee are my favourites at the moment.

so glad the bitch is gone :):)

Charli-lou

HSC
wow i so love this show...

i didnt realise tht there where other ppl gettin hooked on it...im not even tht hooked...
um so does ne one no who won the cycle with um Kim and Jayla and was it Natalie in it cos i neva got to see the end...

i think tht last nights elimination was great...the show was pretty cool wat with the water n all

bubbly

HSC
Who got elimin8ed last nite?

I couldnt watch it bcoz i got home l8 aftea the hospitality exam yesterday arvo & than i had 2 study 4 the business studies exam 2day

HSC
N/A
Cycle 5 (Kim and Jayla) Nicole won - brunette, young. And last night Monique left.

I actually don't feel bad for Brooke at all - it's not as if there was a "you will be able to see family and friends if they live there" clause to the trip, so it was really just a location/runway thing. Besides, they've only been away from home a few weeks?

In AJ's shoes I would have done the exact same thing. In Brooke's defense though, her going up to Monique when she was sick and asking if she could get anything for her was really, really nice, especially considering how much of a bitch Monique has been to everyone.

haha, I love AJ. Maybe not her personality, but I really love her look and the fact she doesn't hold back in photoshoots. I reckon they'd get a lot of range out of her - but she needs to get thicker skin if she wants to continue with modelling.

In other news - regarding the whole Monique/Melrose fight, the girls mention how they're both the blame and yet footage only shows Monique getting back at Melrose. Tweaking of truth much?

Skeeta

HSC
that monique girl is a big old bitch.. i know people just like her and grrrrrrrr....

I dont blame AJ for not picking Brooke.. i probably wouldnt have either.
actually i would have.. coz i'm a sucker.. :(

I'm starting to get into it, its lucky its exam time and i'm seeing it coz i'm at home during the day :)

HSC
N/A
Oh and re: Tyra letting herself go -

She officially retired from modelling last year, so yeah she is putting on a bit more weight, but I still think she looks fabulous :)

I'm a bit on the fence about Melrose. There's something about her I've never seen in any other girls on ANTM before (maybe it's the control-freak nature), or maybe just not for a really long time (we've had an influx of 'young' girls on ANTM last few seasons). she's taking nice photos but I don't really see her going too far... she's got the same makeover 'look' as Amanda in Cycle 3, except without the pizazz and slightly annoying. There's just nothing special there.

My picks to go to the top:
Caridee (only one so far with good photos + good walk + good personality...)
AJ
Amanda (needs to learn how to walk)
Michelle (also NEEDS to learn how to walk, I don't think I've ever seen a bad walker in the top 3)

People who I'm waiting for a spark from:
Eugena
Brooke
Anchal
Melrose

Interesting thing I've noticed: This will be the first season where there might be no people of colour in the top three, or even five...

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Interesting thing I've noticed: This will be the first season where there might be no people of colour in the top three, or even five...
Possibly, but I wouldn't be surprised if Tyra did something to make sure that that would happen.

Anyway, Anchal is sort of close to that level and the judges seem to like her. She has potential.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)