America (1 Viewer)

xoxo

HSC
ok well me n my friend wanna go to colorado in 2008...
that will b our forst yr of uni n we wanna go in the 3 week break...i dunno wat its called...but the one between the two semesters

anywayz does anyone know how much it wood cost to go there for 2 - 3 weeks or where i could find out? it will b like the first time ive gone overseas as well...so any info u cood give me wood b great

thanx

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
depends.

where abouts in colorade do you want to stay? eg hostel/hotel etc.
do you want to go anywhere else in america eg disneyland - LA or New York etc.

Ive been to the states three times, and have been to Colorado only once.
There's really not much there besides a shit load of mountains, national parks (also the Colorado river) and things like that. I suppose if you're into nature you'd be into a place like Colorado.

But essentially you need to give more information if you want a costing!

Last edited:

xoxo

HSC
ok well we r gonna stay with a friend over there...n for the moment i think we r only going to go to colorado...around denver the capital...

also how far in advance shood we book?

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
xoxo said:
ok well we r gonna stay with a friend over there...n for the moment i think we r only going to go to colorado...around denver the capital...

also how far in advance shood we book?

If you stay with a friend (and you can eat there and stay in their house) obviously it makes it considerably cheaper.

Well if you are staying with mates all you really need to book is the flights (you will need to go through LA) and maybe get your travel agent to book you on scenic tours if thats what you want.

HSC
wow nick. u are actually being helpful. and yeah if u go to the states u have to go to DISNEYLAND and NEW YORK. disneyland is overated but you need to go at least once

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)