America (USA) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ok so im going back to the USA at the end of the year, and I was wondering where ppl suggest to do. Like 1 place there? Last year I only went to California so I wanna go to other places...
ive got New York in mind.... anywhere else thats cool?

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
hey swan, i'm also traveling to the States (and Canada) at the end of this year ! the places i've got down so far are los angeles - well only cause the plane lands there cause i'm getting straight on a amtrak train to florida....i was going to plane it across but then i thought the train will let me visit places that most people don't, like arizona, texas and new orleans. i've got family in sarasota, florida which is why i'm going there (why else would you ? lol). anyway, from florida i'm flying up to new york, then onto boston and then into canda which reads like this; toronto - ottawa - montreal - calgary - banff - vancouver and then finally flying onto juneau, alaska. hope this gives you some inspiration !

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
depends on what you want to see really

cause it's winter, you might have some trouble with airports getting snowed in across the northern parts.

i'd recommend going down to a few places in the south but if its snow you might want to stay up north. Stop over in Chicago and go up to Washington D.C & Boston when you're around New York. The east coast is gorgeous around Christmas time and if it isn't too cold and snowy for your taste then you'll love it.

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
been to america and canada, i say bypass USA and head to the carribean, im doin jamaica, trinidad, bahamas and barbados in june next year

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Miami is the place to go...seriously it is awesome!!! Also a great experience, you just see so many interesting things...also i think Orlando is a good spot, decent weather usually, and of course you got all the theme parks. I want to go to Vegas, mainly just to play poker :p

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
some year 11 guys from view went to usa during the holidays for like 2 weeks... They went to harlem for a bit... so we're expecting some spare lockers at the end of the year :uhhuh:

0Jade0

HSC
Hawaii
San Francisco (esp. the piers)
Northern Cali
Monterey
Arizona
New Orleans

monique66

not too sure yet but i'm def seeing a few friends up in new york/jearsey. I might even go up to canada, toronto to visits some people but other than that i'm still deciding...west coast looks beautiful...

HSC
damnation said:
not too sure yet but i'm def seeing a few friends up in new york/jearsey. I might even go up to canada, toronto to visits some people but other than that i'm still deciding...west coast looks beautiful...
are u gunna have a car when ur over there oe just rely on LA etcs shit house public transport?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
everyone is going usa.. goto pittsburgh and buffalo :p

HSC
sunjet said:
everyone is going usa.. goto pittsburgh and buffalo :p
buffalo... lol are there lots of buffalos there? lol like why is it claled that? Ive always wondered that.
and id be allergic to buffalos i reckon! cuz im allergic to cows n horses... nfi why

otay

HSC
miami, new orleans, new york and boston outside of cali. Also las vegas is fun and u can go to the grand canyon.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I have been to LA, San Fransisco, Las Vegas, Washington, NY, and Miami/Orlando and highly recommend all of them.

HSC
Master Yoda said:
wahts with the title its not like i thought u meant America (New Zealand) or anything
I meant like America USA not South America..
but just found out im goin to Canada w000t... yay

olchik

HSC
I recommend NY city, Chicago and Minneapolis. If you go to Minneapolis, go to Mall of America!

piecheck

HSC
N/A
how long are u guys going for and how much do u think u'r whole trip will be costing u? - just out of curiosity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)