Am i screwed yet? (1 Viewer)

d_a_n_z

HSC
i go to a good school (ranked 7th last year) and have had pretty good ranks at school. If i really screw up in an exam (ie the AOS one) and everyone else in my school does well, will they be able to bring up my mark...so i wont end up doing as badly in the exam as im worried i did?

HSC
I wouldnt stress if i was u.... theres still more exams 2 go and theres still a chance to do better.
u sound like ur quite good at school if u came 7th last year, so u probably did alot better in the AOS paper compared to heaps of people across the state.
Its all about how u go compared to everyone- u still have a chance to fix that so dont give up!

blue_eye_baby

HSC
thats the benefit of having good rankings..... u may get the _th mark out of the exam which will benefit u, but that doesn't give one the reason to not work hard, because everyone needs to do well to bring the marks up :) so chin up and focus on the next exam...modules...fuuuun

what were u ranked at the end of this year?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
1. You'll get your assessment mark dragged up by all the elite geniuses at your school.

2. AoS is only worth 40% of the overall extenal HSC (tomorrow is more important) anyway.

d_a_n_z

HSC
they dont give us our proper ranks...but probz around the top10ish mark. Thanx for your motivation and good luck 2 you all for 2moz!

blue_eye_baby

HSC
rockstar01 said:
She means her school was ranked 7th ...not her.
....ranking are one of the most importants things whene sitting for your exam...see, if ur ranked first and dont do as well as u would have expected, u still are rewarded the top mark because of ur assessment rank from the school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)