One Week to my Prelim Exams

Subjects:
English (Advanced)
Maths (2 Unit)
Physics
Biology
2 Unit Religion
PDH/PE

Haven't studied all to much. My school is stupid, we start year 11 after prelim exams....Stupid aye.
Want to get good prelim marks so platform set for year 12, advice on how to 'cram' as such for exams which start in one week, URGENT

tazmim

HSC
do you want to start from how to stay awake or how to manage to cram a weeks worth of subjects?

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't know how you can start year 11 after prelim exams, but anyways moving on-the best you can do is spend more time studying for exams that are coming up first, and studying later for exams coming up later-so do it in order of priorities that sort of thing-(to be fair, it is probably not going to help much at this point because there is 1 week left and you don't seem to have been doing much studying for whatever reason)-but just give it your best shot and do what you can.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Prelim doesn't count, but focus on maintaining work ethic and focusing on your worst subjects.

RyanT7

HSC
Like i told u in the other thread, use this time to study year 12 content and get ahead of people studying for the prelims

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Like i told u in the other thread, use this time to study year 12 content and get ahead of people studying for the prelims
Potential problem with this logic is-for some subjects such as maths, if your foundational knowledge is not strong enough because you haven't studied enough, there is no point in moving into year 12 content if that content is going to be based on year 11 content. Because essentially you will be trying to run before you even know how to walk

RyanT7

HSC
Potential problem with this logic is-for some subjects such as maths, if your foundational knowledge is not strong enough because you haven't studied enough, there is no point in moving into year 12 content if that content is going to be based on year 11 content. Because essentially you will be trying to run before you even know how to walk
That's a good point, but considering there is about a week till his prelims, chances are that he has learned everything and most likely revising the content. If he still does have stuff to learn, and is able to learn it within this week, i'm pretty sure it should be able to get covered if he were to start year 12 work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)