• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Am I Right? (1 Viewer)

ladymarella

HSC
Here are my two main points for not wanting a serious relationship in highschool compiled from watching some of my class mates go through breakup etc.
1. You become public property and everyone knows evrything about your relationship and is intersted in it.
2. When you break up, everyone knows and you still have to face them everyday at school. You might have to see them every school day for the next two years.
I'm jut content to stay friends with guys- once i'm out of school things will probably look different. What do you think?

HalcyonSky

HSC
absolutely nothing changes after school, stop trying to validate being a prude

Last edited:

omnipotent

HSC
tl;dr
"I can't get a boyfriend and my excuse is that its stupid"

ay0_x

HSC
Here are my two main points for not wanting a serious relationship in highschool compiled from watching some of my class mates go through breakup etc.
1. You become public property and everyone knows evrything about your relationship and is intersted in it.
2. When you break up, everyone knows and you still have to face them everyday at school. You might have to see them every school day for the next two years.
I'm jut content to stay friends with guys- once i'm out of school things will probably look different. What do you think?
Yeah um. Go get a high school boyfriend. Seriously, when you graduate its like FUCKK THAT WAS AWESOME FUN.

E

elle555

i agree, i had a boyfriend in year eleven (last yr) and after we broke up he made school absolute helll for me.. he even turned up to my graduation just to upset me.. it is much better being with somebody out side of school.

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
Nah that real bad joe monday cakes narigah for ya thats so shame youse cant even gets some dik an is lik i has no sex nose mores an you talk like you gots some coork in ya bum brahh

Streaker

HSC
If you think you've found the right girl at the time and it's during high school, then go for it. Yes, you're right about those points you've made but they're not necessarily bad things. So what if you have to face people from school after a break up? High school relationships are just a bit of fun anyway, well most of the time.

raniaaa

:)
HSC
i agree, i had a boyfriend in year eleven (last yr) and after we broke up he made school absolute helll for me.. he even turned up to my graduation just to upset me.. it is much better being with somebody out side of school.
your hsc is in 2013... doesn't that mean you're in year 8 now

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
maybe not everyone has their correct year set in their profile maybe

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
dude theres a law that says u have to put the right hsc year duh

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
And I'm assuming article 2 of this law says that the higher your post count, the longer you've been on BoS, and the higher your rep, the more you legally have to be respected?
omg r u studying law @ uni?

lol :p

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Getting validation from randoms on the internet isn't going to make you feel any better

cool story bro
I'll give you rep when I can.

No... I wouldn't make such a pact with Satan...
Haha, you get rep too.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
ladymarella - you're fat, ugly or both. Stop trying to justify this by saying its a personal choice. You sound like those 50 year olds who prance around in tennis skirts thinking they're hot. Instead of writing bullshit stories on bs trying to justify your shit life, why dont you go out, find a good amount of make up to cover that horrific face up and sleep with some guy. Sorry to tell you, but relationships dont get any easier after school.

Sarebs

HSC
You're right to a certain extent.

People will gossip about your relationship and you'll probably have to see your ex frequently.

But this isn't something that stops once you leave school, and people will still gossip about you even if you're single. It's all just part of life, and if you really like someone, why do you care what other people say?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)