Am I on track for an 85+ atar? (1 Viewer)

weedlord420

HSC
English Standard: 11/66
Maths Adv: 8/61
Modern History: 2/27
Business Studies: 10/45
Economics: 9/31
Legal Studies: 2/21

School rank 152

Thanks!

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Given this information, I believe that your current performance is consistent with an ATAR up to 86.

You were able to maintain your favourable position in Modern History and Legal Studies, which is good as this will enable you to maximise your Assessment Mark in both subjects and consequently make a positive contribution to your ATAR (alongside a similar standard of performance in your HSC exams hopefully). You should try to maintain your current position by performing well in your remaining school-based assessment tasks/exams.

You were also able to maintain your position in Business Studies. However, given your slightly lower rank compared to Modern History and Legal Studies, an improvement to your rank in this subject would definitely place you in a better position in terms of attaining your desired ATAR.

Similarly, while you were able to maintain your position in English Standard, any improvement that you can make to your rank will be beneficial to your overall performance. This is especially the case given that English Standard will always count towards your ATAR despite the fact that you have 2 backup units.

The good news is that you were able to improve your rank in Economics as well as Mathematics Advanced. This indicates good progress and means that your performance in both subjects (especially in Mathematics Advanced, which is where you were able to make your biggest improvement) will end up making a positive contribution to your ATAR and ultimately bring you closer to your ATAR goal. It is therefore important that you maintain (and if possible, improve) your position by performing well in your upcoming tasks.

Overall, you have clearly made some improvements in some subjects and were able to maintain your position in others, making your current performance consistent with your ATAR goal.

I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)