Am I gonna like die... (1 Viewer)

mrworldwide305

HSC
Hi guys, I may already know the answer this, but just gonna solidify it with other people's opinions. yay.
So i've been doing rollercoasters with regards to my grades, like I was ranking 3rd in business and then it went downhill from there, but remained in the same position for the last 2 internals. This kind of the same with my other classes, bio, chem, eco, eng and maths adv, they're all pretty average, but like mid-low avg, if that makes sense. Aiming for an 83, not much expectations. Been studying kind of hard for HSC, even though I still have my mod b unfinished. Am i being delusional at this point lol.

triviajeon

HSC
Hi guys, I may already know the answer this, but just gonna solidify it with other people's opinions. yay.
So i've been doing rollercoasters with regards to my grades, like I was ranking 3rd in business and then it went downhill from there, but remained in the same position for the last 2 internals. This kind of the same with my other classes, bio, chem, eco, eng and maths adv, they're all pretty average, but like mid-low avg, if that makes sense. Aiming for an 83, not much expectations. Been studying kind of hard for HSC, even though I still have my mod b unfinished. Am i being delusional at this point lol.
If you're working your best and hardest for externals then any coin can flip upside down in your favour :D

triviajeon

HSC
Maybe im being dramatic, but that was really sweet of you to say
Don't worry, I fully understand your position! But, trust me on this - everything will most certainly work out. Maybe you might get that exact atar or even higher. No one knows because the journey isn't over yet! Remember to just keep swimming :) (cheesy but it works)

icycledough

HSC
This may sound blunt, but it's now the time to not think about your internal ranks or performance, and shift this to the external exams. Why worry about what you cannot change when you have another 50% left of your entire HSC? An 83 is definitely achievable, and with a very strong performance, I don't see why you cannot get much higher, which would ultimately bring you satisfaction at the end of the day.

mrworldwide305

HSC
This may sound blunt, but it's now the time to not think about your internal ranks or performance, and shift this to the external exams. Why worry about what you cannot change when you have another 50% left of your entire HSC? An 83 is definitely achievable, and with a very strong performance, I don't see why you cannot get much higher, which would ultimately bring you satisfaction at the end of the day.
Nah that was good, BoS seems to have a good balance between sweet/cheesy and bluntness. 83 was just the lowest ATAR among the courses I chose, was just just worried bc i'm doing horrendously bad in maths adv and chem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)