Alternative entry to BScIT @ UTS (1 Viewer)

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
Hey Guys,
I missed out on the major round offers into the BScIT course @ UTS so I'm going to wait till the late round offers and see if I have better luck, even though I got offered a place at the Bach. IT @ Newcastle.
I'm also going to put down in my preferences for a domestic full fee paying place, and I'd just like to know, if I get a DFFP (or what ever they call it).. can I transfer to a CSP in the 2nd year if there are any avaliable, or do I have to be a full fee paying student all the way through the 4 year degree.
I'm figuring that doing the actual 1st year of BScIT will be better than doing IT @ Insearch because I wont have to catch up any subjects that I might not get credit for.

Thanks in advance.

Dj Fuzion

HSC
Yup jimmy its definatley possible to transfer to a CSP place, as i have spoken to UTS many times about this.

You NEED to be competitive to get a spot as you will be competitng with other NRSL (i.e. good grades for sure).

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
JimmyK said:
Hey Guys,
I missed out on the major round offers into the BScIT course @ UTS so I'm going to wait till the late round offers and see if I have better luck, even though I got offered a place at the Bach. IT @ Newcastle.
I'm also going to put down in my preferences for a domestic full fee paying place, and I'd just like to know, if I get a DFFP (or what ever they call it).. can I transfer to a CSP in the 2nd year if there are any avaliable, or do I have to be a full fee paying student all the way through the 4 year degree.
I'm figuring that doing the actual 1st year of BScIT will be better than doing IT @ Insearch because I wont have to catch up any subjects that I might not get credit for.

Thanks in advance.
FYI: at insearch you do the same subjects as 1st yr BScIT uts students

Hanzo

HSC
dude dont worry
getting into bscit is easy peasy japaneasy
my friend got uai of 76
went to do IT at uws
got all PASSES only
no distinctions nothing !
and got accepted into bscit at uts
its dat easy !!!

peace^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)