Alright I will admit it.. I am the one who is going to pull all the Math marks down:( (1 Viewer)

Serg01

Yes, I am sorry to regret for General Math.. I am a no hoper in math and as a result I cant do anything from count 1 - 10 to substitute equations... I am trying to get my head around it all... and I had even had a tutor but I am still failing. So I am sorry in advanced the the terribler terrible mark I will get and thus resulting in your mark aswell.... *sigh

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Serg01 said:
Yes, I am sorry to regret for General Math.. I am a no hoper in math and as a result I cant do anything from count 1 - 10 to substitute equations... I am trying to get my head around it all... and I had even had a tutor but I am still failing. So I am sorry in advanced the the terribler terrible mark I will get and thus resulting in your mark aswell.... *sigh

why did you do maths in the first place then if you're THAT "bad"? I'm sure you'll do okay, just keep studying !!!!

Serg01

Becuase their was nothing on the other lines.. also the traditional thinking that Math was needed also scared me into it...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
dont give up!!
just do practice papers and lots of them.. even if you fail them you look through the answers and find what you did wrong and you are less likely to make the same again
theres always hope :)

a_person86

HSC
Hey mate

By you failing maths, you affect those at your school, not the general students in the state. In fact you benefit everyone else as your contribution pulls the average down. So its not us you should be apoligizing to, its your class mate lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)