allnighter for legal studies (1 Viewer)

SuperMike96

HSC
Good progress today.

Finishing family contemporary issues, then going to formulate some niche statements for tomorrow.

I'll sleep at 2-3

Who cares, no exam after WOO (11 days later, I have business lol)
I have ancient the day after. I have 4 exams in one week and others have two...yeah the ATAR will definitely be an accurate reflection haha.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
This would be my ideal set of questions

Crime: young offenders/discretion
Family: same-sex relationships/relationship breakdown
Consumer one of the contemporary issues or something broad about consumer justice
HR: state soveriengty, contemporary issue, origins of human rights, state statutes and common law

If all of that occurs, and with a decent multiple choice, I'll go really well

ZSP

HSC
N/A
maybe allnightering isn't a good idea...like apparently we won't be able to write as fast and remember shit

jayfabregas

HSC
Going to get my ass kicked for Family, I'm praying that the general question will be kind.

Kowther

HSC
I'll probably stay up a bit more, then I'll go to school tomorrow and study the hour and a half before the exam.

Frostbitten

HSC
Does legal studies require that much analysis and critical thinking or is it more so a regurgitation of facts? I'm curious as to the nature of the course...

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Does legal studies require that much analysis and critical thinking or is it more so a regurgitation of facts? I'm curious as to the nature of the course...
Well you see,

The course is pretty much a game of how many amendments/legislation you can remember, and It's sorta analytical in formulating your argument which is derived from the question nonetheless.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh my God the basement? Haven't you watched the Haunting in Connecticut, I would never be able sleep
Well in my room, It's pretty much a place of procrastination. Games everywhere. Gaming computer etc, and I never get anything done. So I have a bed in my basement for nights like this where I just crash here instead of going upstairs.

It's always cold (that's a good thing) and there's no spiders or whatever.

jayfabregas

HSC
Well in my room, It's pretty much a place of procrastination. Games everywhere. Gaming computer etc, and I never get anything done. So I have a bed in my basement for nights like this where I just crash here instead of going upstairs.

It's always cold (that's a good thing) and there's no spiders or whatever.
I suppose, yeah I could never study in my room. It's hard to study at home, it doesn't help that I can hear my younger brother play fifa while I'm teaching myself on compliance and non-compliance within family law ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)