all-time favourite song(s) (1 Viewer)

cimbom

HSC
I'm listening to Nirvana- Silver right now. I have no idea why my best ever Nirvana song is not on it... Frances Farmer will have her revenge on Seattle.

*Nirvana: Dumb, The man who sold the world, In Bloom, Drain You, Lounge Act.
*The Chemical Brothers: Believe
*Eskimo Joe: From the Sea, This Room
*Franz Ferdinand:The Fallen, Bang Bang, This Fire, darts of pleasure, take me out (daft punk remix), walk away.
*Hard- Fi: Tied up too tight, Hard to beat, Cash Machine
*The Killers: Jenny was a friend of mine, Smile like you mean it, On Top, Midnight Show
*Metallica: The Unforgiven, The Unforgiven II...
*Opeth: Still day beneath the sun
*System of a down: ATWA, forest.
*Marilyn Manson: Tainted Love.

My all- time (english) favourite songs atm. Non- English includes Rammstein, t.A.T.u., and heaps of Turkish/Greek/Spanish/Italian/Arabic...

mitch_f1

HSC
Not really a song, but i'm hooked ATM:

Presets :: steamworks

I heard it at Homebake...and ever since i've been hooked. Just one of those songs that pick you up, an dmake you want to do all kinds of crazy dance moves :p

Also the Dirty Funkers :: Whole lotta love

Really I thin ki'm getting into my house music :p

Mitch

danieljarvis

HSC
blink 182 - untitled is probably the song i have listened to the most and love it.

best song ever.. imagine is great but for talent of a song i love lyricists with talent so i go for something by dylan maybe, or possibly something off deja entendu.. jesse lacey is talented.

darcho

HSC
N/A
Mojoman said:
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd

You are a FUCKING LEGEND!!!

All these stupid cunts posting the newest chart hits that are seriously fucked and make me laugh cause they're just so pathetic. PINK FLOYD....CANNOT BE BEATEN.....Love 'wish you were here, probs my second fav to 'Comfortably numb'. 'Bike is also fucken funny!

darcho

HSC
N/A
My top 10 fav songs.....

1. Sometimes you can't make it on your own - U2

2. Hey Jude - The beatles

3. Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

4. Woman - John Lennon

5. Sorrow - David Bowie

6. Respectable Street - XTC

7. Wish you were here - Pink Floyd

8. One sweet Day ( a capella) - mariah Carey and boyz 2 men

9. Drive my Car - The beatles

10. Bad - U2

danieljarvis

HSC
darcho said:

All these stupid cunts posting the newest chart hits that are seriously fucked and make me laugh cause they're just so pathetic. QUOTE]
and then you put the 2006 grammy awards song of the year as your favourite.

wanton-wonton

HSC
darcho said:

All these stupid cunts posting the newest chart hits that are seriously fucked and make me laugh cause they're just so pathetic. PINK FLOYD....CANNOT BE BEATEN.....Love 'wish you were here, probs my second fav to 'Comfortably numb'. 'Bike is also fucken funny!
Shut up idiot. Everyone's got different tastes to music.

Having said that, Pink Floyd does kick ass.

darcho

HSC
N/A
buddy, u2 r a band that have lasted 26 years and made more money in a week than ppl like james blunt or ashley simspson or any of those bullshit 'artists' will....so dont even think about putting u2, one of the greatest bands of all time alongside the disposable pop of today. they stand completely alone.
fuckhead.

danieljarvis

HSC
darcho said:
buddy, u2 r a band that have lasted 26 years and made more money in a week than ppl like james blunt or ashley simspson or any of those bullshit 'artists' will....so dont even think about putting u2, one of the greatest bands of all time alongside the disposable pop of today. they stand completely alone.
fuckhead.
well maybe be more descriptive that calling people fucks for liking "chart hits". fuck sake dickhead every song on your list was a fucking chart hit.

darcho

HSC
N/A
fucking idiots. they were chart hits, major ones, but hits that lasted well beyond their time. the chart hits by these disposable pop bands of today have a shelf life of about 4 weeks....but the stuff i listed was timeless you fuckhead. go fuck urself u piece of shit.
cocksuckers.

danieljarvis

HSC
darcho said:
fucking idiots. they were chart hits, major ones, but hits that lasted well beyond their time. the chart hits by these disposable pop bands of today have a shelf life of about 4 weeks....but the stuff i listed was timeless you fuckhead. go fuck urself u piece of shit.
cocksuckers.
and how do you know that? shannon noll and guy sebastian have been around for quite a few years now. i bet shannon noll's songs realeased the same time as U2 - sycmioyo are getting played more now :)
oooooh no, can he swear even more now there's a comparison to an idol LOSER against u2.
and the only reason that these new days songs have their shelf life of 4 weeks is because the music industry is 100x more competetive now than it was when your favoured pink floyd was around. don't give shit to new age songs just because they're new.

darcho

HSC
N/A
danieljarvis said:
and how do you know that? shannon noll and guy sebastian have been around for quite a few years now. i bet shannon noll's songs realeased the same time as U2 - sycmioyo are getting played more now :)
oooooh no, can he swear even more now there's a comparison to an idol LOSER against u2.
and the only reason that these new days songs have their shelf life of 4 weeks is because the music industry is 100x more competetive now than it was when your favoured pink floyd was around. don't give shit to new age songs just because they're new.

100x more competitive? I dont think so. there were twice as many artists in the sixties and seventies as there is now, and the only reason most of these artists exist these days is becasue of fucking idiots like danieljarvis who think they know about music but they dont. More competitive? i dont think so. More like more bullshit. but these stupid teenyboppy cunts like u listen to it cause ur brain is the size of a peanut.

As for ur 'great' australian idols, how much do you hear about guy sebastian these days? Three parts of fuck all. and shannon noll was recently playing at an RSL (yes, an RSL) where one of his promoters was walking around the tables offering people cheap tickers to go and see shannon. Hmmm, has been- never was more like it. And the U2 concert- sold out 80,000 tickets in 90 minutes for the first show at telstra dome...however, not to be outdone, the second show sold out 80,000 tickets in 1 hour. Yes, shannon noll has been around for quite a few years now, but what is he doing? fuck all. Playing at shitty RSL clubs and having to offer people discount tickets- my guess is so he can pay his drink driving fines.
Go Play on the road.

Zefie

HSC
214 - Rivermaya
Tifa's Theme - Final Fantasy VII OST
The Ocean - Mae
Sugar, We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
I'll Make Love To You - Boyz II Men
Twist and Shout - The Beatles

Gah, got too many.

heartshapedbox

HSC
Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix
Hey Johnny Park! - Foo Fighters
Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
Something in the Way - Nirvana

outwide

HSC
have to be anything by inxs and u2 but the best right now would be:

in a littlw while - u2

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Komm, Süsser Tod from the End of Evangelion

you can listen to it here:
http://www.coucoucircus.org/ost/generique.php?id=598

I <3 that song...

Also
Chemical Brothers - The state we're in
Lou Reed - Perfect Day
Simon & Garfunkel - The sound of Silence
New Order - Age of Consent
My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes

Last edited:

Disease

Retro Rocket
HSC
Silverchair - Emotion Sickness (extended Across The Night Tour version)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)