All publicity is good publicity (1 Viewer)

Lorie

HSC
well this site has been on the news quite alot for the whole marks thing. I'm quite surprised that the media hasn't attacked this site over the whole thing. I know that this site did nothing wrong, and you can't stop people saying what they wanna say, you can only censor it.

However, this site has been meantioned as the "bogus" board of studies website, and i guess thats not quite a positive description.

I don't quite know what to think, anyways, what do u guys think.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
yeah well i guess it depends on what image the site wants really to whether it is good publicity. but all i know is it does a great job and i dont think that less people will be using it-possibly more people will be using it. thats all that matters i think. everyone will most likely forget about that whole today tonight thing anyway

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
didnt realise that. but i guess there are plenty of people just out there to be arseholes

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yeah. Non school I don't even browse anymore even though when I joined you could do it a fair bit.

And the large influx of idiots, like Ilovechildrenn was an idiot (true for n>0). Yet despite being banned just created a new account to harrass some of us.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
There was a post by a just registered member, with a link to a website, which automatically sent the javascript query to the students online site which since already having the results gave the response with the results.

The post was quickly deleted.

Jesus

Christ
HSC
N/A
Xayma said:
There was a post by a just registered member, with a link to a website, which automatically sent the javascript query to the students online site which since already having the results gave the response with the results.

The post was quickly deleted.
yea i saw that post, there werent alot of replies or even views before it got baleeted, so i highly doubt the students got it from here first, probably from irc or another chatroom.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
yeah apparently it was 1st posted on here

oh well

it doesnt really matter, this website was pretty useful to me whe n iwas doing the hsc, so i dont consider is 'bogus' at all

K

katie_tully

all publicity is good publicity
people will see bored on the news, go omigod thats like the INTERNET ANTICHRIST!!!!!!!!! and then they'll come here and be slapped in the head with its awesomeness?

K

katie_tully

what better way to wake a person up, than to slap them in the head?

tattoodguy

what happened??????????????????????????????? i know nothing about what u guys are talking about..but im interested..someone fill me in./

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)