All practical investigations/experiments in the Y12 HSC course? (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
Hi does anyone have a comprehensive list of all the biology pracs that can be asked about in the HSC exam? I've tried to flick through the syllabus and it looks like we didn't do a lot of the pracs other classes did... if anyone knows of/has a list of all the relevant ones to the Year 12 part of the syllabus I would appreciate it immensely if you could send them through :guitar:
The ones that can be asked are:
  • Practical investigations to predict variations in genotype of offspring by modelling meiosis
  • Practical investigation relating to the microbial testing of water or food samples
  • Investigate the response of a named Australian plant to a named pathogen through practical and/or secondary-sourced investigation
  • Koch and Pasteur
Yeah so these were the only ones I could find in the syllabus, since the exam obviously is based from the syllabus these can be the ones they'll ask, but idk there could be other ones too ig
(Not too sure about the meiosis one tho since I don't remember doing that one in class 👀)

Dubloans

HSC
  • Practical investigations to predict variations in genotype of offspring by modelling meiosis
  • Practical investigation relating to the microbial testing of water or food samples
  • Investigate the response of a named Australian plant to a named pathogen through practical and/or secondary-sourced investigation
  • Koch and Pasteur
Yeah so these were the only ones I could find in the syllabus, since the exam obviously is based from the syllabus these can be the ones they'll ask, but idk there could be other ones too ig
(Not too sure about the meiosis one tho since I don't remember doing that one in class 👀)
Thanks a ton you're the best

Ritikthegoat

HSC
  • Koch and Pasteur
In 2019 they asked you to design an experiment that measures the affect of temperature on yeast, so like they could ask anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)