All Practical Experiments (1 Viewer)

purple

Hey,

Due to a few computer problems....all my stuff was lost, including my science study notes and experiments. i have got the excel book but, all my experiments are gone. We haven't done any with my teacher.

Does anyone have any pracs written up?

Thanx

purple

because we don't do any work in class, we don't do very many experiments and i am learning the whole course myself cause we r soo far behind. Senior science is like a fundamental class (made for the dumb arses) i only did it cause i needed extra units. and on that line was s.science or ancient history!

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Try the Macquarie revision guides (if there is one for s.science)

littlel

i have to make a model of a joint.. atleast 25 cm big.. HELP!!!
anyone have any ideas?? i'm totally clueless!!!

MouNtY

wow you guys have to make the actual model all we had to do was draw it. lol. oh well we have model joints that are already made. do yous? coz if you do that assessment is the maddest waste of time

littlel

nah we don't have any.. well i don't think we do.. either way its still the bigest waste of time!!!! theres only 5 ppl in my class!!!!! its sooooo crap..
i have a small idea.. but i'm stuck on what to cover a ball with to make it smooth? all i could think of is candle wax ... but that wouldn't work any ideas??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)