All nighter on BoS on dec16th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valupatitta

HSC
who's still awake?

im praying to god. lol
thats the only thing i can do now haha

philphie

Banned
HSC
maybe i'll try staying awake in bed then. i'll see how i go.
haha i was doing that during the trials. 50 minute hours, using each 10 minutes every hour to just lie in bed, sometimes it works, sometimes you wake up with history extension notes lodged in your armpits not realising you haven't even finished studying and you've got less than 2 hours before the exam starts

danal353

HSC
haha i was doing that during the trials. 50 minute hours, using each 10 minutes every hour to just lie in bed, sometimes it works, sometimes you wake up with history extension notes lodged in your armpits not realising you haven't even finished studying and you've got less than 2 hours before the exam starts
surprisingly I got at least 6 hours to sleep before every exam for trials and hsc... cramming just got so boring i gave up.

philphie

Banned
HSC
surprisingly I got at least 6 hours to sleep before every exam for trials and hsc... cramming just got so boring i gave up.
my trials timetable was absolutely dreadful plus i had two major works to finish during the trials. i didn't cram during the hsc, perfect timetable, 2 days between each exam, although i got cocky with maths and didn't study at all not expecting the exam to be what it was

danal353

HSC
my trials timetable was absolutely dreadful plus i had two major works to finish during the trials. i didn't cram during the hsc, perfect timetable, 2 days between each exam, although i got cocky with maths and didn't study at all not expecting the exam to be what it was
maths was what I studied most for and I was still miserable afterwards... I liked my trial hsc timetable better than the real thing. I got so sick of studying after trials though and by my last hsc exam I found it hard to concentrate during the actual exam.

philphie

Banned
HSC
maths was what I studied most for and I was still miserable afterwards... I liked my trial hsc timetable better than the real thing. I got so sick of studying after trials though and by my last hsc exam I found it hard to concentrate during the actual exam.
what was your last exam?

ajaxandacme

HSC
Re: who's still awake?

WHITE COLLAR BEST SHOW!!!
I LOVE IT!!!
I tried to go to sleep at 12... couldn't... laid there for 2 hours.
Now I'm here. =D
Doing the trivia chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)