All nighter on BoS on dec16th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollaholla

HSC
someone should hack into the system and destroy all the results!. Anyone?

shady145

Banned
HSC
So results are released at 6am? Do texts also go out at 6? Also, this ain't your ATAR right? That's 17th innit?
i heard they got released at in the 5th hour... like 5:20 or so last year... so ill be checking at around 5 :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
um, is anybody NOT waking up at 6am just for results?

im going to sleep in, just like i would any other day. *shrugs*

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
yerp the marks are released at 6am.. i duno about the texts though.. andd yeerp on the 17th u get ur ATARs which come out at 9am =)
don't atars come out at 6am on the 17th?

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
last year they came out at 9am so im guessing this year is at 9am as well
my bad. they come out at 9am.

"You will be able to access your ATAR from 9am on Thursday 17 December 2009 via UAC's website." (off the UAC site)

0bs3n3

HSC
yerp the marks are released at 6am.. i duno about the texts though.. andd yeerp on the 17th u get ur ATARs which come out at 9am =)
Ok...so from those results you can sorta gauge your ATAR right? Else I don't see what the fuss about the 16th is :/

shady145

Banned
HSC
Ok...so from those results you can sorta gauge your ATAR right? Else I don't see what the fuss about the 16th is :/
13 years (for most people) of school summed up on a piece of paper/computer screen in marks =/
obviously its not your whole schooling life summed up but the major part

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
Even though you can estimate, you can't work out your ATAR with any kind of certainty with just your HSC results. The cohort changes each year, and ATAR calculators go off the cohorts of the previous year(s), and some calculators do not take into consideration the differences between internal marks and the HSC marks.

Also, not everyone gets an ATAR, so the HSC results on the 16th are still important.

jellybelly59

HSC
Even though you can estimate, you can't work out your ATAR with any kind of certainty with just your HSC results. The cohort changes each year, and ATAR calculators go off the cohorts of the previous year(s), and some calculators do not take into consideration the differences between internal marks and the HSC marks.

Also, not everyone gets an ATAR, so the HSC results on the 16th are still important.
lol the fluctuations aren't that huge - previously when people used the calculator they were usually .1 or .05 off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)