All history extensioners!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

tom_swell

HSC
Well We handed ours in last day of term and i just got my mark back. 36/40 so i fairly happy with that, would have liked a bit more time to develop my essay but i'm just glad its over and done with.

Jessiefaye92

HSC
:) I'm Jessica, I go to Holsworthy, and I love love love Ancient history, and have ever since I was a child (I spent my years dreaming of being an archaeologist, Egyptologist or paleontologist)...so it makes perfect sense that I'm doing my major project on the historiographical issue of the use of facts in Holocaust denial. A bit broad at the moment, I think, but I'm getting there.

Mr_Happ

HSC
HOLA!!!

Im doing exxtension. And im the only one in my school doing so :D

1. name, school = Raymond, Coonamble High School
2. any favouritism between modern or ancient? = MODERN!!
3. have you finalised your question? if so, what is it? = Historical biography of an Australian war hero- Vivian Bullwinkel

GTwin

HSC
I'm Gemma, go to Moree Secondary College
Ancient History is way better!!!
I've finalised my question (about witchcraft in the time of King James of Scotland and England- particularly the North Berwick Trials), and I've done an essay plan, just need to start writing! It sucks cause I'm going away 5 times in the next month and a half, and my project is due in week 10. Should probly be doing it now =]

littlejames

HSC
Hi. :D

I'm James, and I also attend Moree Secondary College with Gem.
I prefer Ancient History. I would not have elected Modern History if it was run at my school.

I have finalised my question - “To what extent have personal histories of Prisoners-of-War changed the way Australian’s perceive heroism in war-time?”

We have already completed our proposals and luckily our teacher was nice enough to extend the due date of the task (essay, synopsis etc.) to week2 term3, due to our already-overloaded-term-2. As Gemma previously mentioned, the task was due at the end of week10 term2 which we all agreed on as way too soon!

JessSydney

HSC
So im a little late and this thread was like last posted on agessss ago. but still :)
Im Jess, i go to Menai high
and i do Ancient cause i can never remember the dates n stuff in modern history :)
my question is something along the lines of
"IS WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE THE REAL DEAL? DID WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE OF STRATFORD COMPOSE THE NOW FAMOUS LITERARY PIECES?"

yeah strange i know and reallly bad, but i do extension two English so it made sense at the time.

katykiddx

HSC
Hey :)

Im Katy go to Oxley High School in Tamworth.
I do ancient - but i prefer medieval history, cause its just so much cooler :)

And my question is "Does Catherine the Great deserve the title the great?, If so, what did she do to deserve this title"

Im on the positive - saying about her political reforms and stuffit..
in NO WAY am i mentioning her sexuallity :)
Id be screwed if i did that.

katykiddx

HSC
Hi. :D

I'm James, and I also attend Moree Secondary College with Gem.
I prefer Ancient History. I would not have elected Modern History if it was run at my school.

I have finalised my question - “To what extent have personal histories of Prisoners-of-War changed the way Australian’s perceive heroism in war-time?”

We have already completed our proposals and luckily our teacher was nice enough to extend the due date of the task (essay, synopsis etc.) to week2 term3, due to our already-overloaded-term-2. As Gemma previously mentioned, the task was due at the end of week10 term2 which we all agreed on as way too soon!
Im trying to convinve my teacher to extend it..
Hes awesomely easy on the whole due date thing.. :)

Hi O'Harae if you come on here at all..

bear6253

HSC
clare! st mary's wollongong.
I do ancient history, and I think that has helped in extension.
My topic is "the gunpowder plot of 1605 - resistance or terrorism?"
Due first week back term 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)