alice in wonderland (book) and spirited away with coleridge!!! (1 Viewer)

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
im using spirited away and alice in wonderland as my related texts... i was wondering which poems by coleridge i should related it to... i was thinking of relating alice in wonderland with This lime tree bower my prison.... what do you guys think?

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
coleridge

does anyone and i mean anyone have any ida which poems i should link it to and plz help with the linking... im am fully screwed for my assessment which i have to do a speech on coleridge and a related text with the topic "the journey, not the arrival matters" and also an analysis of how another related text relates to the idea of journeys with references to coleridge!!!

Plz help... im desperate!!!

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
karen88 said:
does anyone and i mean anyone have any ida which poems i should link it to and plz help with the linking... im am fully screwed for my assessment which i have to do a speech on coleridge and a related text with the topic "the journey, not the arrival matters" and also an analysis of how another related text relates to the idea of journeys with references to coleridge!!!

Plz help... im desperate!!!
LoL maybe use one of your TVB programs and use it as a related text :rolleyes:

ryeesa

HSC
IM doing alice in wonderland the movie, and im putting it with lime tree bower my prison...its easy coz they're both in sort of dreams
and they both change their perspective on the matter by the end of their journey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)