Alias Finale?? (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
you said that they all don't air on one day in the U.S. duh. but i still really don't see the point in downloading them at all in advance... it just ruins the whole point of having a cliff hanger at all.
even if you download an episode AFTER each one airs in the U.S one by one, then eventually you're going to have downloaded an entire season, aren't you..?
am i speaking too fast for you?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
yeah....so it will be like watching them air, except you're following the airdates of the US season, right? least that's the assumption i'm making, what with the downloading of the episodes after they air, but you've obviously got a better grasp of time than i do, because it seems that this means you must watch them all in one go if you download a season

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
SiZmOs said:
my point is why download them at all?
too see the episode months before it airs in australia? to watch the episode whenever you want? to see it in a higher quality? to what the episode without ads?

i don't watch actual tv anymore. only dvds and downloads. it's just so much more convenient

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Seasons 1 and 2 of the show were really something. After mid season 3, this show started falling apart.

I stopped watching after the whole Melissa George writing got way out of control, and I also stopped because without Lena Olin (Sydneys Mother) Elena Derevko, I wasnt interested as much.

Thats the only reason I rejoined the end of the season because I knew she was coming back.

Loved the finale cliffhanger though.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
crazyhomo said:
i don't watch actual tv anymore. only dvds and downloads. it's just so much more convenient
well, to each his (or her) own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)