• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Alias Finale?? (1 Viewer)

aliasfan

HSC
wat the hell was that? I mean im glad irina is back, but what the hell? "My names not michael vaughn">? Waht the???

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
omgosh i know!!! then smash.. the end.. erghhh i hate waiting around.. they didnt even say when alias was coming back.. nooooo

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
Yes!!! HOLY SHIT I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!

They did that on the last series too...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
as they were driving along i was thinking "he should pay attention to the road, but this is alias, so they won't crash" then its like 'my name isnt michael vaughn' BANG
omfg... i love alias, but when they do this to us its just torture!!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
haha, i was thinking the opposite..i sat there cringing, waiting for them to crash..

i agree..i hate this and i really want to know more about vaughn's life/whether they survived..but while frustrating, it's sorta the point :p

would've been nice to know when it was coming back on though, agh

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol yes that damn red ball. thank god its gone now.
well i suppose lost is sort of a thing to look forward to, despite the fact that we've seen them all before. anyone here a lost fan?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl, season 5 is getting good so far :)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Seemed like such a short season.....

JJ Abrams we salute you!

steffie_jay2

HSC
Who is Michael Vaughn?

Anyway, the ending was aweseome. I knew they were going to crash, it was so cliched yet when they did it still surprised me. Im pleased Sydney didnt kill Nadia, that would have just been a let down.

So anyway, i think michael vaughn works for russian intelligence. otherwise how would irina know that he wasnt who he said he was. those are my thoughts. post yours.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
im a little miffed by the vaughn confession, i wish they'd create some more imaginative storylines... and yes JJ, there's a difference between imaginative and far-fetched!

having said that i started downloading season 5 on friday morning, lol, and with my pissy dial-up id like to think that that's a commitment!! im soooooo hanging to watch the next season, i have a few eps, bring it on!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
dead cactus said:
im a little miffed by the vaughn confession, i wish they'd create some more imaginative storylines... and yes JJ, there's a difference between imaginative and far-fetched!

having said that i started downloading season 5 on friday morning, lol, and with my pissy dial-up id like to think that that's a commitment!! im soooooo hanging to watch the next season, i have a few eps, bring it on!!
Dont worry, the plot gets quite imaginative soon rofl

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
okay - i understand the whole concept of downloading an entire season, but doesn't the short wait kinda make it a let down? and only being able to talk about it with a select few?
i have unlimited downloads, so I would download it off bit torrent if I wanted, but I actually like the anticipation build-up - it makes me want to see it that much more...
What do you guys use to download your tv shows and seasons?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
SiZmOs said:
okay - i understand the whole concept of downloading an entire season, but doesn't the short wait kinda make it a let down? and only being able to talk about it with a select few?
i have unlimited downloads, so I would download it off bit torrent if I wanted, but I actually like the anticipation build-up - it makes me want to see it that much more...
you do realise that they don't all air on one day in the US, right? that people downloading off the net still have to wait for those airdates?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SiZmOs said:
That just read like "wah wah, i don't know where to get them"

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yes i realise that they don't air in one go you jackass, but you're still going to download an entire season EVENTUALLY, aren't you.

and wah wah i dont know where to get them? mininova.org. cry me a fucking river. emo.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
huh? you're going to see the entire season on tv eventually? so what's your point?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)