algebra.. (1 Viewer)

hilwea

HSC
ok heres my problem, im gr8 at maths, it comes naturally n im currently coming 2nd (but my last assessment which i got bak today i kinda screwed up coz i didnt study - OPPERTUNITY COST!!! - eco...dont ask, the reason i didnt study was coz i was upset) anywho...ALGEBRA omg...i get everything except for that and i dont kno y...i get the rite answers and i dont kno how i got them?..ok u may think thatz cool but im scared in my trialz n hsc ill b stressing over the answer becoz i dont kno if its rite... any1 got any help as in how i can learn algebra without it being a bunch of nonsense?

vg_woz_here

HSC
you can succeed at maths by PRACTICING...

-practice and do more practice...lol

-get past papers...do maths exercises every day...do your homework

-re-read your past assessments/tests and fix up your mistakes

and this advice is from a person who doesn't do maths...LoL

*cheers* =)

hilwea

HSC
yea this is coming from sum1 who did badly in 2unit hahaha :p :p i dont do my homework or the class work...just the examples lol iv got bad influences in that class...BUT i did do my work for algebra n i still didnt get it...my rank is so screwed *cries*

rama_v

HSC
Perhaps you could post up some of your problems, so we can see/explain what you are not understanding. The way to learn algebra, like anything else in maths, is by doing as many problems as possible.

Unfortunately there's no 'easy' way to learn maths. To be good at maths, you have to practise it, and practise it, and practise it some more.

hilwea

HSC
the biggest problem i have is changing the subject...i can do it but when it gets really complicated i have absolutly no idea...

hilwea

HSC
i did that, n i completely screwed it up n it made no sense at all...i added 2 extra pronumeralz n i dunno where i got them from...when i get my maths assessment bak ill post the question up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)