Alcohol On Planes (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
yeah dude you can get away with it,

but when you get to the hotel some hotels don't allow glass...

pretty messed up ...

read the hotels rules...

Also on the plan trip you can buy alco hahah I remember my 8am fight sipping on some jimmeys with the boys good times...ahh soo long ago

~kiki

HSC
they might get a little suspicious if you've bought alot of liquids with you. I think they have new restrictions on the type of liquids you can bring onto planes-- so if they pick up that you have a large bottle of something in your bag they may open your bag to see what it is.

ellirene

HSC
so, if you are under age, can you bring alchol in your luggage or do they search for it ?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
If it's in your checked luggage, even if they searched it for bombs or whatever they wouldn't know if you're underage.

br3tt

HSC
Honestly, with the way bags are treated, I would never put alcohol in my bag (especially if it wasn't on-board luggage) and I dont think they would like you walking around with booze in your handbag (girls) anyway.

wangurflapper88

wishforwings
HSC
i think that you can't actually take it on the plane in hand luggage/ espescially not to drink it :p

you can take it in your suitcase i dont know if it's worth it, the extra weight, when you can buy it up there?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
The only reason you would want to do that is if you are underage and you have someone who can buy it for you at home. I guess there would be no problem doing it, i was expecting a question about the effects of drinking alcohol at altitude or something.

ellirene

HSC
just got back from schoolies a few days ago and yes i did the deed and put a flask of vodka in my luggage and nothing was accounte for :)
so yes, if you are underage, you CAN put it in your baggage :)

..and on a perfectly unrelated circumstance, I WAS TESTED FOR EXPLOSIVES :|

beckyy

HSC
i called them and your allowed to take alcohol on your checked luggage for personal use i don't think there is a limit.

I'm getting my daddy to buy me alcohol :shy: lol

petronator

HSC
we were gonna take some up cos there was a special at dan murphys not to long ago, but 2 of us will be 18 so we may as well buy it there (its cheaper there aparently anyway :) )

sheep-shagger

HSC
we were gonna take some up cos there was a special at dan murphys not to long ago, but 2 of us will be 18 so we may as well buy it there (its cheaper there aparently anyway :) )

wtf are you thinking? cheaper up there.. idiot. ITS SCHOOLIES! everything is going to be heaps expensive.

Fuckwit

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Sheep shagger has a point.
@ 7th Sign, the plane is pretty much an open bar. All the alky you want for free.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Sheep shagger has a point.
@ 7th Sign, the plane is pretty much an open bar. All the alky you want for free.
depends on who u fly with...

and of course u can take ur own drinks in hotel...but only in the rooms not in the public areas...as they are licenced and can get in shit...would u take drinks into a pub?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)