alcohol and random sex? (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ok i sorta think its a bad idea to try anything with a girl who is drunk, even if you are drunk...but since the thread about alcohol saying that if some1 cheated alcohol is not an excuse and they should not be responsible for their actions, does that mean that the guy who "takes advantage"[ i dont see it as taking advantage when the guy is drunk too] of the girl is in the wrong? or because she is completely responsible for her actions then what he did wasnt that bad, wether or not she was making moves on him...

so the question:
is it ok for a guy to take advantage of a girl sexually if she is drunk as she is supposed to be responsible for herself?

is it ok for a guy to take advantage if they are both wrong? is he in the wrong in any way?

cause when this shit happens sometimes the girls scream bloody and murder + max sympathy , but if a guy gets wasted and sleeps with a fat ugly chick he feels bad but keeps it quiet, and if it gets out he gets the dissed something severe

in either sense its probably not the "gentlemanly" thing to do, but it is the more rewarding thing to do

discuss

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Serius said:
so the question:
1)is it ok for a guy to take advantage of a girl sexually if she is drunk as she is supposed to be responsible for herself?

2)is it ok for a guy to take advantage if they are both wrong? is he in the wrong in any way?
No and no. Although I can be kinda mercenary with girls, I'd never sleep with a girl if she was so drunk that she wasn't in control of herself.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
nobody should be taking advantage of drunk people.
drunk people ARE responsible for themselves and what they might do when they're drunk. but if a guy takes advantage of a drunk girl, he can't blame her for being drunk because he is the one making the move. (and vice versa - i.e. if the guy was the drunk one)

i said drunk so many times :confused:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
do you really find drunk girls who can't control themselves that sexually attractive anyway?

Last edited:
HSC
Well the first nite i met my ex, we were both drunk, and he had taken ecceys, and well we ended up having sex, and we ended up goin out for a few months. Alcohol is not an excuse, but i neva say that he took advantage of me..like we joke about it, but we r neva serious...he neva too advantage of me, i made my own decisions..and if u drink, u shuld think about wat consequences will occur

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
**Temptation** said:
Well the first nite i met my ex, we were both drunk, and he had taken ecceys, and well we ended up having sex, and we ended up goin out for a few months. Alcohol is not an excuse, but i neva say that he took advantage of me..like we joke about it, but we r neva serious...he neva too advantage of me, i made my own decisions..and if u drink, u shuld think about wat consequences will occur
it sounds like you had a really good situation then :)

but the things is, you can't base a rule that it's okay to take advantage of someone who's drunk... because there are so many variations. You happened to be okay with it, others wouldn't be able to handle that...

but anyways, i don't drink. once, but yeah i don't really have the grounds to make too much of an opinion, except in a general, moral way.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Yes i agree with Jumb.

I just think it's wrong, your just exploiting the girl, using her as like an object, to forfil your sexual desires. Then the next day, she means nothing to you, and she might be pissed off at your for taking advantage of her, or you could be ashamed because she was some seedy chick. Either way, it always has it's downfalls.

If alcohol is involved, well it doesn't mean anything, it's not real, just a one off, has no true meaning and what's the point if you are so off your nut you can't remember anything the next day anyway?

But on the other hand, if we take the alcohol away, well then you know its real, and you have something special, and your not just taking advantage of this chick because she is intoxicated.

Everyone has their own opinion, and that's mine.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
maybe the right thing to do is to not drink alone with people you don't know? :confused:
if you drink with friends, you can watch out for each other. unless you all get drunk and sleep with randoms...

if i got drunk and got taken advantage of, i'll hunt him down and stab him in the eye. :D

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
it sounds like you had a really good situation then :)

but the things is, you can't base a rule that it's okay to take advantage of someone who's drunk... because there are so many variations. You happened to be okay with it, others wouldn't be able to handle that...

but anyways, i don't drink. once, but yeah i don't really have the grounds to make too much of an opinion, except in a general, moral way.
Yes i kno that is tru, and i guess well if there is gurls who have been drinkin and dunt want to have sex, then they shuldnt let it lead to that..but yes each to their own, some ppl have more control then others..and i dunt think it is ok to take advantage of someone who is drunk..at the end of the day..the question shuld be asked...do u want to..well that is if the guy is respectful..

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
do you really find drunk girls who can't control themselves that sexually attractive anyway?

who said they cant control themselves? i just said drunk, not passed-out-unable-to-control-bladder-vomit-on-floor drunk , just drunk, otherwise isnt taking advantage of some1 that drunk called date rape? and its illegal so i assume EVERYONE finds date rape wrong

i shoulda clarified tho, a girl who is not fucked-in-half drunk, just chilling but whose judement is impaired and inhibitions are lacking

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
A question for all the females;

What do you think of the guys who don't hook up with drunk chicks or attempt to take advantage of them just because they respects the girls feelings and thinks it's morally wrong to exploit chicks who are intoxicated.

Well what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
INXS said:

What do you think of the guys who don't hook up with drunk chicks or attempt to take advantage of them just because they respects the girls feelings and thinks it's morally wrong to exploit chicks who are intoxicated.

Is this a trap?

I'd have sex with them.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Is this a trap?

I'd have sex with them.
On that note, I never would or have felt sorry for any girl that got knocked up or regretted sex from when they were drunk.

HSC
INXS said:

i think that is respectful...but if u see a chick one nite and u want to hook up with her and she has been drinkin..wat r ya gunna do..let an opportunity fly by?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
jumb said:
On that note, I never would or have felt sorry for any girl that got knocked up or regretted sex from when they were drunk.
i was about to reply to that, first disagreeing, then agreeing with you, then i thought, there are too many different situations so i can't say that i would never feel sorry for someone..... that got knocked up while drunk

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
**Temptation** said:
i think that is respectful...but if u see a chick one nite and u want to hook up with her and she has been drinkin..wat r ya gunna do..let an opportunity fly by?
Yeah you have a point, it depends on a few things, how you feel, how she feels, etc etc.... But at the end of the day, it's your choice.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I don't understand why anyone would take advantage of someone who is drunk. You'd have to bee incredibly desperate to do that. However, I have no problems with any hot chicks taking advantage of me while I am drunk.

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I don't understand why anyone would take advantage of someone who is drunk. You'd have to bee incredibly desperate to do that. However, I have no problems with any hot chicks taking advantage of me while I am drunk.
Hahaha, so where will u be the next time ur drunk???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)