Alan Jones incited violence? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Alan jones is FULL of bullshit. like look at what he said about lebs marrying their first cousins. DOES HE HAVE ANY EVIDENCE TO PROVE THIS IS TRUE?!

lmao my point is.........don't believe everything you hear (especially him)

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
bloodyfriday89 said:
Alan jones is FULL of bullshit. like look at what he said about lebs marrying their first cousins. DOES HE HAVE ANY EVIDENCE TO PROVE THIS IS TRUE?!

lmao my point is.........don't believe everything you hear (especially him)
I suggest you take your own advice. It was in fact Brian Wilshire who made that remark. Don't believe everything you hear..

Marriage between first cousins has occurred in many cultures for much of history, particularly in small villages and situations where marriages are arranged. You would be naive to think otherwise...

bshoc

HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
HAHAHAHA BS...like they'll even consider taking the opinion of a cracked up person such as you. Who are you to say who can be allowed in the country and who cant?
Um ... a voting citizen within a democratic political system with a respect for free speech and anonymous ballots?

*hopeful*

HSC
jb_nc said:
i think bos has maybe 1 or 2 muslims and the rest of them are alternate accounts which have descended with full force on this thread
no thats what aryanbeauty does

and besides something like this isnt only an issue for muslims, heck the piece quoted in the original post has nothing to do with muslims

i think most of bos thinks middle eastern=muslim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)