Airport USA (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Does anyone else watch this?

To me, it shows how stupid some people are.....

I mean, they are late for their flight and miss it, and then throw a strop because they don't get on the next flight.... hello, you were the one who was late.

And there is this lady who thinks she would be able to take a dog on a plane....

Did anyone see the episode where they put on the Christmas production at the airport, that was so hilarious, it was so lame!

There is something strangely entertaining about watching stupid people though.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I haven't seen it, but I've watched other late night tv shows that centre around airport kerfuffles. Sort of amazes you how stupid people can be, and how rude and arrogant they can be as well to staff who are just doing their job.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I couldn't stop laughing at one episode with that guy wearing a skirt and the airline company wouldn't let him board the plane cause his skirt was too short and other people catching the plane thought that he wasn't wearing anything underneath :p

But some people are just so stupid! Its not like they are going to hold a plane for just one or two people. Its their fault they are late. When they buy tickets - it says you have to be there a certain time period before the plane departs. Do these people now how to read?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I know.... and people are such assholes to the staff who are going out of their way to help them.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
what about that woman with the puppy ? how stupid do you have to be to not realise that pets can't just sit on your lap on the plane !

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thats so true. The staff do more than what their job description states for them what to do. They have to keep everyone happy, planes on time whilst protect other passengers who are travelling on the plane.

But it must be pretty tough to keep the planes on time and the customers happy. Maybe its only a select few of the customers that are assholes towards the staff.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
babez_hamp said:
what about that woman with the puppy ? how stupid do you have to be to not realise that pets can't just sit on your lap on the plane !
i was just watching that
she started crying
lol..

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
its the pilots job to keep the plane on time, not the flight attendants... its the pilots arse if they are late... flight attendants are their for to be bagged out on and to just serve meals...

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I go nuts for these airline shows. I watch this, like I watch Airport (on Lifestyle, about Heathrow Airport) and Airline (the UK edition, when it was on, about easyJet).

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
yeh, and they had 'come fly with me' as the theme song.

in the american series i like that woman yolanda in the LA airport...she's so nice all the time even to the bastard passengers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)