Aids Assignment (1 Viewer)

alias69

HSC
What skills and knowlege do young people need to keep safe in this issue?

*wbg*

HSC
you might get more helpful responses if you were a little more specific... the question you ahve posted could be answered as simply as "use a condom and dont share syringes" but im sure you want more info than that...

alias69

HSC
like wat strategies could be undertaken...eg...education in schools to stop children between the ages of 14 and 17 gettign themselves involved with AIDS

*wbg*

HSC
that was hardly necessary bookie

EDIT: realised i never help alias :p.. yep so education at schools, maybe tv commercials (but theyre already doing that) information like in phamphelts booklets etc. that are aimed towards teens and maybe available where there is a strong teen culture (dunno where... but somewhere apart from the gp :p or maybe in chemists and stuff too..) um, thats all i can think of atm.. ill try and think of more later :)

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
alias69 said:
like wat strategies could be undertaken...eg...education in schools to stop children between the ages of 14 and 17 gettign themselves involved with AIDS
I think education for all young-middle age members of the population, particularly in parts of Africa where a high proportion of the population has AIDS would help increase awarenss of the it. Of course, don't forget that this would be very costly to implement on a large scale, so economic factors have to considered as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)