Ahh tests! *run* (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
anyone had their assessments for legal? ive got human rights short answer test next week ... has anyone got any past papers ??? thanks guys .. laters xoxo

dezzy

HSC
hey- yea i had my legal ass 2day...im pretty proud of my effort!!

seen as though i only started it last nite and i had to memorise all of the information to re-write my essay today in class, im really proud! 4.5 pages- same length as my competitive partner....argh! i so betta beat her!!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
heyyy
legal studies was my first assessment for yr 12....but we are doing crime. it was a 10 min oral presentation on a criminal case (which had to be serious indictable) and yeah...it was pretty good i had fun doing it, and most of our class got full marks, its the easiest 10% we get :)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
heyyy
legal studies was my first assessment for yr 12....but we are doing crime. it was a 10 min oral presentation on a criminal case (which had to be serious indictable) and yeah...it was pretty good i had fun doing it, and most of our class got full marks, its the easiest 10% we get :)
Yeah our assessment was the same, did it on Insanity, last years speech ws better :( i miss H/R and Internation law already *wishes for good focus studies*

Andronicarse

The Mothership Connection
HSC
INsanity. Based it on yourself.
*awkward silence
*Leaves through back door

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Andronicarse
INsanity. Based it on yourself.
*awkward silence
*Leaves through back door

Hmmmm and your not the first person that has said that either. STOP STALKING MY POSTS!
Originally posted by Asquithian
insanity is the mcnaughten test if i remember correctly

where some one doesnt know the character or nature of their actions

i think ...
Yeah i know, but the actual speech was based more on R v Porter (1936) But i included the mcnaughten test

(If at the time the criminal act is committed that the accused was labouring under such a defect of reason cause by disease of the mind as not to know:
1) the nature or quality of the act.
Or
2) that what he was doing was wrong.
He is not responsible for this act. ;) hehehehehe)

Last edited:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
It will be a good thing for me to know in the future tho *cough*

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
heyyy
That was exactly the same as our assessment, same outcome as well, everyone gets almost 100%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)