Ahh im so confused. Boys. teh! (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Smurg said:
So I think writing on a punching bag is the best way to go.
imo,
punching bags = macho guys
diaries = girls (generally)
:. writing on punching bags = emos, metros, gays, or dykes

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
withoutaface said:
1. She's ugly.
2. She cheats.
3. She's not over her ex.
d. She can't distinguish between letters and numbers.
who the hell are you?
1. loser!
2. i think i dont have to say much after number 1.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
anyway...
to all the people that gave me their views thank you
i also got some help from close friends, and some suggested writing a letter also
anyway i wrote the letter and sent it. hope all goes well
i told him good stuff, my feelings, and bad stuff, feelings i didnt like etc. i then ended it on a good note, coz i do enjoy his company and maybe we can stay friend, and not get too intimate, or too serious with our feelings. im pretty sure thats what he wants too. we jst needed an ice breaker.
i did end up getting a call from his cousin who couldnt believe why it ended, saying that im a top chick and that M****** was so stupid for giving me up. he also told me some other personal stuff that M***** had told him, whcih was quite special to me. Whether he was talking it up to make me feel at peace or something i dont know. but it sounded all pretty damn true
he doesnt have to know about the cheating part. i mean we're only young. i dont want a seriouly relationship anyway! and i know wen its 100% true, my mind wont even cross cheating.
if he doesnt write back, then it gives me that extra percent to make 100 to know its completely over.

****to all the gramma nazi's seriously get over it
i work in graphic design which consists of a whole lot of typography on a daily basis, and im DAMN good at it, i come on the net to vent myself from being closed up from all that. ill write with numbers, short term and SHIT punctuation ON THE NET + other crappy forums if i feel :D

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
i also got some help from close friends, and some suggested writing a letter also
anyway i wrote the letter and sent it. hope all goes well
i told him good stuff, my feelings, and bad stuff, feelings i didnt like etc. i then ended it on a good note, coz i do enjoy his company and maybe we can stay friend, and not get too intimate, or too serious with our feelings
uh.......wasnt the idea of the letter to NOT send it?

that im a top chick and that M****** was so stupid for giving me up. he also told me some other personal stuff that M***** had told him, whcih was quite special to me.
Michael?

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
redruM said:
hahaha nup!

mr_brightside said:
uh.......wasnt the idea of the letter to NOT send it?

Michael?

no no, i wanted to write a letter, now that ive had time to think about it, i thought it was a good idea to send, just after the break up.. i was all like "fuck him, never want to talk again" but the guy is decent, ill give him credit for that

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Hmm ok.

Now you can go out with me.

<3

But pics first plz...full body shot.

under 300lbs is kk.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
redruM said:
But I'm greater by 6 minutes;)

Mickael?
Mohamed?
the last one, which is obvious that he is muslim, which means one of the reasons we both knew the relationship was 'going nowhere'

10 points for you

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
the last one, which is obvious that he is muslim, which means one of the reasons we both knew the relationship was 'going nowhere'

10 points for you
haha you cheated on a muslim. Everything bad i said about you i appoligse for now

TAKE THAT ALLAH!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
sweet.

the question is how did i know it was a muslim/leb-ish name? :eek:

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
redruM said:
sweet.

the question is how did i know it was a muslim/leb-ish name? :eek:
Common knowledge and/or an open-eye with regards to the media.

Allah.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
okay your a sikc*nt *rollseyes* lol

anyway, he recieved the letter today, and called me immediately... he was all like sorry i didnt reply via letter, but id rather tell you to your face, everything u said in the letter was soo right, im so appreciated that you wrote telling me ur feelings, ur so cute, the letter was sooo cute, it was SO right, and dont think i havent been thinking about it either
i was in class at tafe, so i told him that and he made me promise to call him back after tafe..coz "WE NEED TO TALK"

i made it pretty clear in the letter that i jst want to be friends, it was more so a closure letter to help eachother get over one another, but i think he means it was a letter to break the ice...

anyway he calls me before, and suggests to meet up to talk about it, but i was a bit busy anyway, and thought it was too soon, we spoke on the fone for a bit.. but the conversation jst went back to normal how we spoke before everything, happy chappy lol "yeah ill speak to u laters, call me tomorrow if ur not doing n ething bla bla"

hmm. confused now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)