Ah So many buses but which one? (1 Viewer)

Jaron2005

HSC
Hey guys/girls, just got a quick question, I know that bus 520, 521, 523, 524, 525 and L20 takes me from Parramatta station to Parramatta UWS campus, but I was wondering that number bus takes back to parramattta Station from the parramatta Campus.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

L

LaraB

the same bus numbers - they run both ways. You just catch it on the uni side of the street, not the otehr side where you get dropped at when you're coming to uni.

Jaron2005

HSC
Hi Thanks for that Lara, Can anyone else confirm this also, I just want some re-assurance, incase I end up in no man's land lol

Cheers

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
lara is wise... she speaks the truth.
lameness aside, the buses loop so just hop on it near the uni

Jaron2005

HSC
Oh cool, Thanks guys..... Just hope I don't get there late tomorrow for my 9am session O-day.

AthlonXP

HSC
Is there a Uni Bus from Parramatta STN? If not, which is the cheapest and most efficient way to get to the campus from Blacktown Station?

Thanks.

L

LaraB

AthlonXP said:
Is there a Uni Bus from Parramatta STN? If not, which is the cheapest and most efficient way to get to the campus from Blacktown Station?

Thanks.
TRain to parra, bus from parra to campus (as above).

As far as cost goes - unless you're going every day to uni, you'll just have to get ordinary return tickets..

But you can save on teh bus - buy a Brown Travel 10. They're $11.60, so works out at $1.16 per single trip i.e. to OR from uni.

Ordinarily othewise, it'd be $1.40 per single trip so over a semester you'd save a fair bit :)

AthlonXP

HSC
Thanks LaraB. Where can I buy a Brown Travel 10? Also it isn't a weekly is it? Is it like a 10 trip pass?

Thanks!

g_dob

HSC
im not too sure about this, but i heard that there are buses going from campus to campus is this true? one of my days begins at para and ends at bankstown campus...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)