Aggressive rollerblading (1 Viewer)

Luke_D

HSC
Aaaaahahaha, not funny :mad: ;) lol

Eh, it's nothing new. People have been taking the piss out of bladers for years. Especially skateboarders.

I can only do sole grinds and frontside grinds. I can jump 8 stairs. I haven't bladed for a while but.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Ur all fags.
What's the hardest thing about rollerblading? Telling your parent's you're gay.

Screw this whole 'agressive skate' definition. You can get grind plates to make almost any set of inline skates useable on rails. I used to use them a bit when I was younger to prepare for the ski season (freestyle skiing is was more hardcore by the way) but i couldn't tolorate the limitations (or the gayness for that matter)

Luke_D

HSC
golfstick said:
You can get grind plates to make almost any set of inline skates useable on rails.
I'd like to see you try :)

The reason everyone takes the piss out of aggressive bladers is because everyone thinks it's easy. But I'd like to see those people have the balls to try and do something like this

Luke_D

HSC
DaddyK said:
golfstick is so right. All you need is a rounded metal brace to fit to your skates, a candle, some more candles, a rail, and off you go. blading is pretty easy.
I assume you don't aggressive rollerblade judging by the fact that you didn't even know what it was called at the beginning of this thread. So please don't say "blading is pretty easy" when you don't even know what it is. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Hey i totally agree Luke D would have no idea about what he is talking about because he's only been rollerblading since he could walk - i mean a person like that wouldn't know what they would be talking about would they?

Why don't you guys stop ignorantly criticising my mate and do some fucking research before you claim to be an expert!

Last edited:

tempco

HSC
i'm not saying the skateboarding is easy, but from my experience, bailing out is so much more easier/painless with a skateboard. and ignore golfstick.

Luke_D

HSC
nekkid said:
bailing out is so much more easier/painless with a skateboard.
I agree with you there. That's what makes rollerblading harder than what alot of people think. It's not like skateboarding where you just put your foot out to slow down you know?

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
So what makes you an expert on rollerblading Daddy k?Don't call my mate a fucking tool - but then i suppose someone of an inferior intellect like yourself is simply grammatically inept and unable to produce effective insults!If you're not going to make worthwhile contributions to this thread then fuck off!

Luke_D

HSC
DaddyK, haven't you paid any attention to any of my posts? It may come as a suprise to you, but it is actually called AGGRESSIVE ROLLERBLADING. Since you choose not to acknowledge this, go here http://www.inlinewarehouse.com/AggSkate.html

As you'll see, the word AGGRESSIVE is plastered all over the site. You'll find that they actually make purpose built skates for grinding. Not just fitness skates with

DaddyK said:
a rounded metal brace to fit to your skates
If your only purpose of being apart of this thread is to try and tell aggressive bladers that the sport they're involved in, isn't actually aggressive rollerblading (according to you) do some research before you open your mouth, and listen to those who know what they're on about.

Last edited:

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Daddy K how about you have a nice warm cup of 'shut the fuck up' and cease posting pointless messages on this thread. Hint: Do some research before you argue with people ;)!You're opinion is of no consequence to us and you're insults provide us with sardonic amusement. Now fuck off and good riddance.

tempco

HSC
base jumping - now that's extreme. seen some crazy jumps.

tempco

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)