age of silicon option (1 Viewer)

Hai

did anyone do the age of silicon option?

what did everyone think?

I thought the 8 marker at the end was a bit strange, like i knew the answer but physical processes? ah i dunno, i just bsed my way through it like i normally do, hope it works again! i just didnt see how you could get 8 marks out of it.

u got a good point, weas pretty useless question, but seeing that we have the least attempted option in the state, i think we r in the advantage ( in a way ), but i didnt even attempt the question. So icount myself as a blugger. i just couldnt think and so i didnt botha. great

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
I thaught that 8 marka was a peice of piss, lets hope i understood what they were askin 4, but it was a bit strange, the option was easy i thaught except 4 the calulations, thank god there wasnt much on amps, i didnt really know much on amps, i rang the gay advicelive like 2 days be4 and they said they would ring back, 10:00 thursday night the gaylords fukin ring, i was in bed tryin 2 get some sleep, and i was there askin qns like half asleep, i cant even rember what i asked well enough of me blabering on with shit cyas..

btw hopefully chem is easy as that

andy jay

yeh i didnt mind the section, everything was fairly straight forward except i wasnt completely sure about the calculation part. But everything else was fine... love those truth tables

Hai

those calculations took a while. i dont know if anyone noticed but the syllabus was amended to include those calculations. apparently there was a similar calculation with voltage amps in the 2001 paper, (a bit simpler) but it wasnt in the syllabus so some markers complained. so BOS in their wisdom instead of ensuring that the mistake didnt happen again, decided to include it in the syllabus, arent they lovely?

i dunno abt doing the least attempted option in the state will boost marks but hey, ill agree in the slim hope that it does:cool:

ro

hehe, the 8 marker was a piece of piss really.

both solar cells and analogue ammeters fit definition of a transducer right? but there opposites in the way they perform an interface between environment and electrical energy.

solar cell = environment > electrical energy
analogue ammeter = electrical energy > environment (coz u can see the hand thingy!)

i wrote 1.25 pages, everyone else right like that much?

and i studied SAGE topic morning before :p so i couldnt do the two 3 markers on the calculations!!! :'(

Hai

i wrote 2.25 but yeh, im renound for writing a lot of bull. like all i did was the same thing, electric to mechanical and light to electric but being 8 marks, i recon there had to be something more. so i just dug up stuff from ideas to implementation and motors and generators and explained how they worked

ratherbesleepin

That 8 mark qtn was just down right quire, specially for 8 marks. Hopefully i to bullshitted my way to some decent marks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)