• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

age of empires 3 (1 Viewer)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Enoch said:
the sims has no point...no objective...and u dont gain anything from it...and also its too slow and gay....
With a bit of imagination it can have a a point and an objective. U can build up a long pedigree of a family and marry them to other families and then create a big inbred town like somewhere in southern texas. or u can murder then by drowning or burning. Personally, i prefer to build awesome houses. :uhhuh: but, you'll all be glad to hear i am giving up the sims 2 if i get AOE3 :)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i dont see how aoe3 is any more boring then aoe2 would be with the same view about the game. i think the fun factor lies within online gaming and playing with actual people who have better strategies

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
age of empires SUCKS if played against computer. it is a game that is mainly for multiplayer online play. the AI always sucks and can't play properly.
aok 2 is practically an online game...the campaigns are just bullshit

SeDaTeD

HSC
I liked the aoe2 campaigns, the aoe3 one is a bit ridicullous.

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
The Amelia voice is a drainer. I hate the way she says Kanyenke.

aoe2 was better. I guess they created fort wagons to make the game more interesting (it stops people like me from creating half a dozen of them).

ediisjoz

HSC
age of mythology is cool too.. but i havent played that or age of empiresfor ages... anyone here used to play settlers?? haha that was funny. .. yeh.. n stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)