Age Gap.. (1 Viewer)

Simmey

HSC
My best mate started going out with a 22 year old when she was 16 and they're still together so its now 17 and 23. It doesnt seem to be as taboo as they both get older. I dont think that her parents were very happy or are but hey, they're really into each other and happy with their relationship so why not. The only thing that worries me is a power imbalance.

My bf is 19 and i'm 17, i think thats a pretty standard age gap. Keeps the parents content and you have someone mature to be with.....actually forget the mature part! lol

django_

HSC
lol yeh my folks dont like the fact my bfs 21...plus he snuck into my room one night...but thats a-whole-nother story lol

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my sister got engaged at 19 to her 18 year old boyfriend
now they happily married with no worries whatsoever at 21 and 20
its cute when the guy is younger..
my friend dating a 24 year old..shes 17..its not a problem..unless you make it one

gronkboyslim

HSC
choc-chip said:
i know a guy 19 wif his gf 3o year old
some guys tend 2 like the mature ladies and thinks they are elegent and financial independent or maybe sophisticated in sex..wouldn she married the young fellow??.i dun think they will...but the woman did have more self-esteem in front of the yound guy.

i'm 18, and i prefer a guy 23 honestly..dun u think a mature partner gives u a sense of security?

most 18 year old girls aint ready to fuck. older guys wanna fuck.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well there was a 4 year gap between myself and Felicity and that was not a concern at all... So depending on the circumstances, a 5 year gap shouldn't be that much of a problem at all... but in other circumstances, it is...

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
soha said:
my friend dating a 24 year old..shes 17..its not a problem..unless you make it one
thats exactly right... as long as you are both cool with it who really cares... yer there are going to be people who disagree but frankly who gives, as long as your happy.. thats all that matters

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
gronkboyslim said:
most 18 year old girls aint ready to fuck. older guys wanna fuck.
I fail to see your logic, how are 18 yr old chicks not ready for sex?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yeah, I must admit thats a fairly stupid assumption.

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
why is there always an age always associated with sex??? girls, guys, every individual matures at different rates only they kow when they're ready...

fairly stupid assumption

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
cHe^gUeVaRa said:
why is there always an age always associated with sex??? girls, guys, every individual matures at different rates only they kow when they're ready...

erm, no they don't.....

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
DeMikez said:
i know some age gaps hab been posted.. but what about this??
i am a 18 yr old guy.. is a 23 yr old girl ok??
hmm..
juss curious..
thanxs peep
its an interesting relationship....
lol
i have the massivest crush on my best mates sister, lol im 17 shes 22 ..lol
and i kno for certain that nothing is gona happen there... lol i wish

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeders said:
its an interesting relationship....
lol
i have the massivest crush on my best mates sister, lol im 17 shes 22 ..lol
and i kno for certain that nothing is gona happen there... lol i wish

heh.... horny bugga...

HSC
lol 18 and 23?
why not me just start a post with is it alright for a 14 year old to date a 15 year old

god of course its ok
18 and 23 is as normal as jam if u no wat i mean
my biggest age gap was when i just turned 17 dating someone 12, n we had no problems wat so ever. younger girls really luv the older guys so its fine

digmahstigma

HSC
bah i don't really see the big deal in age differences, as long as you know what the other's expecting of you and you're cool with it.

that said, a 12 year old??? thats dirty man

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
yeah... 17 and 12... thats just creepy.

kelboo

HSC
Ha goin off my thread, i think the age gap is good if you get along.

I am 18 and my bf is 27, and we love each other like you cannot imagine.... it just depends on the 2 people and how you feel for each other.
when i got with my bf i thought he was my age and he thought i was his age (I look old and he looks young - no probs here :))

So do what feels right, if you feel like doing it!! Fuck life is too short to conform to what everyone else thinks is **RIGHT** in our society.

In my thread if you read it, i was actually asking for advice on how to tell my parents, as both I and my bf live with them, and they don't know yet!!! :rolleyes:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
kelboo said:
Ha goin off my thread, i think the age gap is good if you get along.

I am 18 and my bf is 27, and we love each other like you cannot imagine.... it just depends on the 2 people and how you feel for each other.
when i got with my bf i thought he was my age and he thought i was his age (I look old and he looks young - no probs here :))

So do what feels right, if you feel like doing it!! Fuck life is too short to conform to what everyone else thinks is **RIGHT** in our society.

In my thread if you read it, i was actually asking for advice on how to tell my parents, as both I and my bf live with them, and they don't know yet!!! :rolleyes:
no way do you look 27!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)