Age Difference (2 Viewers)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

funk1234

HSC
i am 16 years old, my girlfriend is 19
she is fucking hot and extremely nice

but i think that when you start going out with people a lot older than you it just gets a bit weird, i mean, you sort of have to be at the same maturity level and stuff.
my friend is 18 and is going out with a 25 year old, and he is at the same maturity level as her, and he hangs out with us and stuff, we all go partying together, but most of the people i hang out with are a lot older than myself.

vsassine

HSC
i dont believe age matters im 18 years old, i will be 19 four days after my boyfriend has his 25th birthday.
age is just a number if the guy has respect for you and dusnt mind the age diffrence then whats stopping you?

vsassine

HSC
why is a 17 year old with a 27 year old?? he must be a perv who likes school girls, 9 years is an ok age gap but not at your age

i dont agree at all who cares if shes 17/ 18 why not at her age its no diffrence is a 20yr old dates a 29 year old, its still 9 years! and age is just a number why should that determin who to be with? depending on who you are determins your maturity leval not your age.

evil_kitten

HSC
i dont agree at all who cares if shes 17/ 18 why not at her age its no diffrence is a 20yr old dates a 29 year old, its still 9 years! and age is just a number why should that determin who to be with? depending on who you are determins your maturity leval not your age.
i agree.
if your right for eachother, why should a number change anything? thats whats messed up, not the actual number.

evil_kitten

HSC
I'm on my knees, truly.

I mean seriously, dating someone older than you just makes u a slut and dating someone yunger than u just makes you a pdf file.
pmpl
oh everyone, i'm going out with a pdf file
he connects his hard drive to my cpu and we transfer data on the spreadsheet ;)

HalcyonSky

HSC
god your narrow minded
seriously though.. wtf?
one of the major downfalls of younger girls, being too stupid to pickup on sarcasm and not being able to understand humour that strays from streamlined cookie cutter kyle and jackie-o type jokes

seriously, massive turnoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)