Age difference volume whatever. (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
We were talking about age differences at work last night, so i was wondering... what's the biggest age difference you've ever had in a relationship?

Or alternatively, what's the greatest age difference you've ver encountered (friend, family etc.)?

What's the max age difference you could go?

Share thoughts/stories/experiences here.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
my current boyfriend is 2 years older than me, which i think is perfect. :)

i have a friend whose boyfriend is 3 years older, and it's working out fine for them. however, there's a girl at my school who has a boyfriend who's i think 5 years older? seems a little strange :confused:

i think the best age difference is 1-3 years. i wouldn't go for anyone more than 3 years older than me unless they're super super special.

according to a survey awhile ago, boys have the same maturity as girls that are two years younger. so going out with a guy the same age might mean that his immaturity might be a problem :p

of course, that is grossly generalised. :p

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i go out with a guy 6 years older than me.. yeah almost everyone in society looks down on it but i dont care. If i was 23 it wouldnt make any difference if he was 29.. its just because im under 18. We've been going out for nearly a year and we have had no problems what so ever.

The biggest age gap ive ever heard of/seen is 18 years. One of my friends parents are 18 years apart

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
i think the best age difference is 1-3 years. i wouldn't go for anyone more than 3 years older than me unless they're super super special.
I agree. A couple of years ago my friend was going out with a 28 year old, she was 16 at the time. They just looked wrong together. Broke up after a few weeks though.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Tulipa said:
and i knew a guy who was 20 and "dating" (ie having sex with) a 14yr old.
Personally i would report these guys to the police.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Because I started school a year earlier than the rest of my peer group, I find I have always been the youngest in the relationship. The biggest gap so far has been +1 year, when I was 17.

I wouldn't say I 'prefer' older women over younger ones. Any age within +/-3 years (at the very most) would be fine by me, as long as they aren't too immature or anything (more a concern for the lower extreme).

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Why do you think I named the thread 'Age difference volume whatever'?

Love, Beck
I was wondering that too.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
the girl i "was" with after my 1 year stint finished was 20 turning 21...
the one who ran out crying while.... youve heard the story

stainmepink

HSC
the BIGGEST age difference for me is 6 months. i just love men my own age.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Right now ive been hooking up with a 22 year old.
Last year (i was 17) i had this 26 police officer who was keen on me, but i dont think it was his age that put me off.
I have a couple of friends who were 17/18 and were with 30 year olds and the like.

Oh and this couple on today tonight... she was 99, he was 51.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)