after the eco exam... (1 Viewer)

after the eco exam what will you do with your books, notes etc...

• burn the whole lot, all of it and forget i ever did it

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • sell it and forget i ever did it

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • keep it in my "special" draw and look at it everyday with deep regret of never doing it again

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • paste a picture of my eco teacher on them and hang them up and throw darts at the picture

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

stressed monkie

im a random
ok i must know what ppl are planning ti do with all their eco notes and books after the exam.
cause as much as i liked eco and at the same time hated it, i plan on selling the book and burning the notes watching the ashes as the go down the drain taking with them any knowledge i may have accidently aquired lolz

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I kept my textbook and all my notes/essays, coz I tutor Economics to yr12's now

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by TastesGoodBut
yeah - open up a tuition college, call it Prior education, pretend your really good and get 2.7 million a year
yeah i kno eh
I charge $20 an hour and teach the same stuff, probably better than those coaching colleges, and they charge thousands

Nupil

HSC
N/A
Why wasn't there an option of "More than one of the above" - I plan on selling an excel thing I have and my notes I'm burning. Furthermore I'm getting a photocopy of Gittins and supposed "teacher" I have in one frame and throwing damn steak knives at them!

Damn stupid subject. I'm sure I would've enjoyed it more if I (a) bothered to listen to my dragon of a teacher and (b) understood it ... though some how that seems inter-related... stupid subject.

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
yeah i kno eh
I charge $20 an hour and teach the same stuff, probably better than those coaching colleges, and they charge thousands
I go to Prior. I calculated the amount charged, and with the minimum hours a week, it was $17 an hour. And since its unlimited, you could potentiall make it $10 or even $5...

eeyore

My teacher actually give us really good notes
so if i'm feeling nice I might actually give them to some poor year 11.. lol

kt san

i'm probably giving mine away
cause they're in such poor condition
i dun really think i can sell them...

malayz_angel

I'll probably give the Excel away to some poor Year 11 student, I hope they use it more than I did! Same goes for notes in good condition.

Anything else seriously just gets destroyed...I'm not sure how yet...but I'm still thinking...

is a roflcopter
HSC
economics will be my last exam so any thought to dealing with the mess on my desk will have to wait until......christmas :p

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
burn the whole lot, all of it and forget i ever did it OR paste a picture of my eco teacher on them and hang them up and throw darts at the picture

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Harimau
I go to Prior. I calculated the amount charged, and with the minimum hours a week, it was $17 an hour. And since its unlimited, you could potentiall make it $10 or even $5...
Yeah but how many students in the class?

Teaching Colleges DOES make heaps of money, but nothing like millions

kt san

one exam tomolo...jap ext...then eco
and i'm already clearing my draws and preping to sell my maths text books
as soon as hsc is over...no trace of it will remain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)