after exam thoughts.... (1 Viewer)

ChiK

HSC
N/A
So how did everyone go in the exams?

confident that you passed? worried that you failed? or perhaps sure that you aced it al?:rofl:

share your thoughts......

i am pretty sure i passed all of mine.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i hope to god i passed all mine. im pretty confident that i did, but you never know. having never done uni exams before, ive got no idea exactly what theyre looking for. but.. i think i did ok overall

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No exams.

But I failed environmental health law. And now I need to resubmit my research proposal cause the stupid person who i am doing the assignment with, decided not to change anything from the second proposal :mad1:

klh

HSC
I am anxious about my results as I don't think that my responses reflected what I know. In some units I think I did ok, IHRM, International Management and Remuneration Theory and Practice, Its Power Politics and Knowledge I am worried about as its got a high failure rate, same as IM.
Alos did anyone get pissed off at the rooms and those authoritarian exam people? They were treating us like suspects and failed to keep the room warm enough, especially in the demountables at Parra. Adn I am worried about my minuscule writing and if they can read it as i was just scribbling as much as I could in the restricted time limit...

I hope everyone gets at least a pass.

Last edited:
L

LaraB

klh said:
I am anxious about my results as I don't think that my responses reflected what I know. In some units I think I did ok, IHRM, International Management and Remuneration Theory and Practice, Its Power Politics and Knowledge I am worried about as its got a high failure rate, same as IM.
Alos did anyone get pissed off at the rooms and those authoritarian exam people? They were treating us like suspects and failed to keep the room warm enough, especially in the demountables at Parra. Adn I am worried about my minuscule writing and if they can read it as i was just scribbling as much as I could in the restricted time limit...

The air conditioner thing wasn't there fault in EHa.. some dopey person from the uni, whoeever was in charge of that crap, didn't give them the remote the day i was there which is mighty stupid since it was freezing!

I think i'll pass all of mine... which is good and bad coz i was aiming to keep all my marks at D or higher... which definietly won't happen for Contracts or IHRM... i killed teh MD assessments:) so could possibly even out to be good still... M'ment Foundations i know i passed lol... i think most peopel seem to think the same about MF

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
klh said:

LOL my exams were held in the fucking cafeteria. it was sooo distracting.

i hate waiting for exam results, it drives me crazy! I reckon i went alright and that i can pass,but im not so sure about my practical :'(
hopefully i pass

L

LaraB

giggles869 said:
i hate waiting for exam results, it drives me crazy! I reckon i went alright and that i can pass,but im not so sure about my practical :'(
hopefully i pass
lol i luv ur nick :p..Scrubs is funny :)

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Well...

I had three law exams - Intro to law, Contract and Torts
and one business exam - Org Analysis and Design

Stressing... I always seem to go over my set time limits in law exams and end up rushing to the end, this semester anyway, I think it was my frame of mind lol

Anyone else stressing?? I know I passed Org A&D cuz I only needed to get like 4/15 for each essay to pass...

hYperTrOphY

HSC
Confident I passed everything.

Hoping for a HD in Torts, but will prob get a D. Was hoping for the same for Intro, considering I did well in my assignments, but I think I stuffed that exam. Wouldn't be surprised if I get a credit now..

Inequality and Human Rights consisted of assignments only, so unless there is some whacked scaling, I will definitely get a D. Crime and Criminal Justice I'm not real sure. Probably C.

Oh, and I did my Intro exam in EHa, and it was fuken HOT!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)